Let us party!

I laid on my bed, clutching my pillow in thought of the lovely Paula.

Ah. So sweet, so kind.

Lucas giggled from his bed, he seemed to be on the phone with someone. I sat up and smirked up at him until he glanced over and caught my smirk and began to blush.

"I-I gotta go Ness. My brother is being annoying." Lucas said as he hung up.

"Ness~ huh?"

He looked down blushing and folding his hands, "y-yeah. Please do not t-tell anyone."

"Hey bro. Secrecy is secrecy."

"O-okay good."

"Of course, I do not live up to that moral~"

"Cl-Claus! Pl-pl-please do not tell ness that I l-like him!"

"So you do now?"

He gave me a look back, "no d-duh."

"Ooo~ you like Nessy poo now~"

He blushed and gave an awkward expression that showed his teeth.

"So you are gay?"

He gave a nod.

"Ah. I see. Well I am not so."

"I kn-know that." A sly smirk then rose across his face, "because you l-like miss Paula~"

I started blushing as a gasp escaped from my lips.

He giggled at my reaction.

"Yeah yeah. I like her. No biggie."

"Well, we do have o-one problem."

"What?"

"You see, N-Ness and Paula l-like each other from what I can see. So you can't date Paula and I-I can't date ness-"

"Unless we split them up." An evil smirk grew on my face

A similar smirk then appeared on his face so that our faces were exactly the same, apart from my scar, "exactly."

"You gotta plan?"

"I-I figured you would"

"Indeed I do Luke. Indeed I do."

------------------------

After a few hours, I wore black cargo pants and a white shirt with black dress shoes.

As I began to walk out from the bathroom, I noticed something in the mirror, my wings were out for all to see them. I did not want to be stereotyped for that. No, not today. So I decided I would slip on a black coat over my wings.

As I slipped it on I heard snickering from behind me. I turned around, it was Lucas, laughing and holding his stomach, "you, you, you look so dang SHADY!" He managed to spit out in laughter. He seemed to be wearing something similar to what I was wearing. He wore everything identical except he wore a red shirt and he took time styling his cowlick while I woke up like this.

"Aye shut up. You try hiding wings."

"Why do you do that?"

"Don't wanna get judged."

"Why do you care?"

I sighed at the comment, "Because unlike you, I can get killed for someone finding out who I am." I flicked Lucas' forehead before saying, "idiot."