Officially normal

The door slowly opened with Lucas behind it. His sleepy eyes woke up as I yelled at dad winning, again, "dang it! How come you always win?!" Lucas jumped back due to me startling him.

"Wh-what's going on?" Lucas asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Why hello there sleeping beauty!" I joked, "looks like you finally got up!" I chuckled as Lucas just rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah yeah. Well I'm up now so do you wanna do anything now?" Lucas said as he began to slick his bedhead into his famously known cowlick.

"Yeah!" I said with enthusiasm, "let's go! Right now!" I grabbed Lucas' wrist to run outside.

He shook me off, "Claus! I can't go in my p-p-pajamas!" He giggled as he started towards his room, "I'll be right b-back!"

I groaned and plopped myself down in a chair. While I was at it, I guessed I would change into something less commander like. I slipped off my pig mask fur jacket, my letter black boots, my beige jeans, and pigmask belt to put on my old turquoise and yellow striped t-shirt and beige shorts. I then put on some blue and cyan sneakers. Done! But to seal the deal, I put my cannon arm into a hand mode and tucked my wings away under my shirt. As I looked in the mirror I saw. I was now a normal boy. I was now Claus Ryuka. Fully human boy. With of course, a red robotic eye. Which I slipped an eyepatch over.

As I walked out, I was met by Lucas, who was wearing his usual red and yellow striped t-shirt and his blue denim shorts with yellow and red sneakers. He looked at me and had a range of emotions. First laughing at my antics to disguise myself that turned to tears and hugs that I had to even do this and then to hatred of pokey. "Claus..." Was the only thing he spoke. He then let me go and let a smile grow back. "Let's go! We can't keep you to ourselves now! W-we have to show that Claus is back! Everyone was probably so w-worried!" He grabbed my hand as I grabbed his back and we ran into town, saying goodbye to father on the way out.

As we entered town, there was another range of emotions, some crying, some overjoyed. some relived, some surprised. But to sum it up, there was a ton of hugs. From some people that I did terrible things to as masked man. The whole thing just made me feel guilty about what I did to all of them. But don't get me wrong, I was overjoyed to see some of them and be reunited with them. But the part that I will definitely remember is the part that changed me. The part when I went to a little ice cream store called Bruno's.