Chapter 1

The picture makes me feel better about the INCIDENT what happened to me but i'm still sad T^T

____________________________________________________________________________________

The incident. It came into my dreams again. Whenever I had the dream, once i woke up and looked at myself in the mirror and see puffy eyes from crying in my sleep. It's been almost three years since the incident and I have been having these dreams for years. Sadly, that incident was the first time I got asked by my crush before and I also had never dated before at that time so it me not hate but dislike guys forever.

Today was the first day of being a 2nd year in high school and the exact day of the incident was coming closer, Oct 2. I got ready and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. Yes, I said MAKE breakfast, I live alone. My parents had died in a car accident last year and I didn't know many relatives. If anything the relatives were cruel and tried to steal all the money that my parents had left after they died. They thought I didn't know anything about bargaining and business or whatever and said they were going to "borrow" the money and give it back. Obviously a lie, but i said to them that if they buy an apartment for me then I would give them "some" money. Once I had gotten an apartment I gave the relative a few "thousands" to spend on and since then I haven't seen them since then. Now I live alone, go to school everyday, and have work after. After I was done with breakfast I putted the dishes in the sink and filled the sink halfway with water so that they can soak. I walked towards the shrine in the corner of the room that mama and papa's picture in. I sat down on my legs and prayed to mama and papa.

"Mama, Papa, it's almost a year since you been up there, are you doing well. Today's the first day of school, please watch over me.Bye bye Mama Papa!" I putted on my shoes and walked out that door.

Time Skip

Once I was at the school I went to my friends and chatted till the bell rang. Hope and me went to our homeroom and waited till the teacher came.

" Class sorry for being late, but I had a little problem to take care of. You can come in now," Everyone was confused until he came in. Mark Tuan. The man of my nightmares.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, this chapter was a little shorter than the prologue but I hope to make longer ones. From now on everything I type in the story is made up and not real, because I am still in middle school. Anyways, salanghaeyo yeoreobun, Annyeong.

Key words:

Annyeonghaseyo - Hello

Salanghaeyo - I love you

Yeoreobun - Everybody or everyone

Annyeong - Hi/Bye