9:The finale

Left and right the bodies fell, blood stained the forest, and it would appear that my daughter would have justice. I had went back to the cabin that had the bodies of my two x girlfriends. I looked over at both of them realize that it didn't have to be this way they didn't have to die if they had just listened, but what they did was unforgivable I couldn't let it slide I got a bottle of alcohol and poured it all over the cabin. Ironic that they went out the same way my daughter did, alcohol. it is a truly deadly thing.
Fany walked in dripping blood it seems she had been having quite a bit of fun. She had dragged in a barrel with several people that she killed left them in the cabin. Chakitta's head was cut off and put on a spike, Salvador suffered two bullet wounds to the legs and bled out slowly. Eddie and Alejandra walked in.
"There's only two left."
As I finished pouring the alcohol out I looked up to my friends and thank them one last time. I told them that these last two people were mine to handle alone.
"Ale, Eddie thank you. until we meet again."
Alejandra looked at me and said,"We will. We're family now."
And with that they left. I looked over to Fany. "You ready?"
She wiped the face paint from her off and nodded her head. She trailed off into the woods in search of the last 2 people. When we have finally got to them it seemed so surreal that this entire thing would be coming to an end soon.
We had finally caught up with them. Surprisingly they had made it pretty far , almost got away even.
We managed to keep our presence hidden. They were heading for the end of the forest when we have finally confront them been revealed ourselves.
I snuck around them and heard the conversation they were having.
"Tamera we're going to make it."
"I know Jio i know baby."
I decided it was time to end this. "Not so fast guys. What's the rush. Who leaves in the middle of the party. That hurts my feelings."
Jio stood tall, proud even ready to defend Tamera. "Man fuck your feelings you sick twisted fuck!"
I walked closer to him as I saw her quake in fear." You might want to apologize."
"Man fu-" he stopped as fany stabbed him in his leg.
I looked down at him, "I warned you." I picked him up and through him out of the forest and onto the streets. "It looks like you survived the game. You'd better go get help" I looked over to Tamera. "Come here."
"N...no..." She said as she was frozen with fear.
I pulled a gun out. "On the ground now."
She remained still. "I SAID NOW!!"
She sat down. "I want to know why. Why did you do it. Why did you leave."
She began to cry. I wasn't sure if it was out of fear or sincerity. "I'm sorry Cedric, I didn't want to leave you and malia there to die. I was drunk I didn't even know what had happened. I didn't mean for it to happen like this I'm sorry."
Fany looked over to me, "Are you buying this crap. Why shouldn't I slit your throat right now."
Tamera cried out,"Because I have kids too!! I can imagine the pain you feel. Nothing would ever be enough to full that void."
Fany put her blade down at the point of hearing these words. She could feel for Tamera.
Tamera stood and walked toward me and my grip on the gun became firm.
"Cedric I'm so so so sorry. You know I would never do anything to hurt you or malia."
I began to put the gun and she walked toward me and hugged me. "Please forgive me..."
"Go..." I whispered softly trying to fight back the tears.
"What?" She said in amazement.
"GO!!!!" I yelled.
I looked to fany and she hugged me as I fell to my knees and began to cry.
"I've never seen you cry this much before Cedric. I think I know what it was." She picked my face up and looked me in my tearing eyes. "She was her mother... Wasn't she?*
I began to cry more.
" its okay Cedric." As she sat and embraced me she told me, "She may have been blood, but she'll never be Malia's mother. Never forget you fought for you baby. I would do the same thing In your shoes. You're strong you can fight back these emotions. And make the best decision possible for you. "
I stopped crying and looked at my friend who had helped me through this endeavor. "Thank you. Now come on let's go." I stood and began to walk away.
"Where are we going."
"To get cleaned up and some rest, it would seem that our story isn't over. But we have to be smart about the next few hours."
We went home and cleaned ourselves of the blood and got ready for bed when she looked at me and asked, "what do you mean our story isn't over."
"Get ready we're leaving. Your job isn't finished yet."
She looked at me in frustration, "stop keeping me in suspense and just tell me where we are going Cedric. It's fucking midnignt. What can possibly be so important?"
I looked her in the eyes and watched her jaw drop as I said," I know where Ezekiel is."
"What..." She said in a soft whimper. I saw tears fall from her face and could tell her heartbeat had rapidly increased. "Cedric what did you say to me?"
"I said lets go get your son."