All the men were in masks.....it was then at exactly 12 Harini was in the arms which were perfect around her waist and which is giving a tickling sensation to her and the clock struck 12 and DJ announces to go on opening their partners Mask....

She then slowly opens the mask of the guy who is holding her....the first view was his 'M' shaped soft lips which were soft and natural pink in color....

Then his perfect straight sharp nose then the view of his chocolate brown eyes and full face comes to her view making her sigh inwardly......

There she was totally Fida to see such a handsome guy who had perfect features before her with few inches distance still holding her and playing a sweet smile on his soft lips and with a twinkle in his eyes...

Shashank , now who was holding her looked into her eyes and was lost in those caramel big brown eyes....

Both were staring at eachother....For Shashank the doe shaped eyes were like magic to see in them and her face was like moon which is all glowing with milky white skin and soft petal like lips in all those dim lights.Then after few seconds of staring at each other they both were back to reality with hustle bustle going around them......

Shashank with a dimpled smile of his says cheerfully "Hey...happy new year...!"

Harini had went into a daze with his fair face and cherry on top that dimple smile and replies him smiling "Hi...happy new year...to you too !!"

Harini had an urge to touch that dimple....he was so cute when he smiled...

Then they walk back to the drinks counter...

To make a conversation generally and to know about the handsome guy she introduces herself..... "I'm Harini and you..?"

"Shashank ! "

"So What do you do Shashank ?"

Shashank : I'm a doctor at City hospital..and you...

Harini : oh that's nice....I'm presently in final year of my MBA...Are you alone...

Shashank : No friends are here...and he looks around for his friends.....

Suddenly finding them......"Oh...there they are....! " and he indicates towards her back

Then Harini sees Riya too coming her way...

Harini : yeah my friend too is coming...

Then Shashank's friends Chetan and Raghav, Harini's friend Riya comes there and joins them...

They all get introduced and talked for sometime enjoying their drinks and welcoming the new year......but all the while Harini couldnt stop staring Shashank noticing his every move of talking, smiling and was totally attracted to him....Then after sometime bidding their byes all of them go away to their respective places....

But Harini starts thinking about only Shashank from then and starts going to City hospital now & then without Shashank noticing her sometimes to just look at him every day and making up some silly reasons of meeting & talking to him sometimes on various reasons creating it as some coincidental meet.

And then she comes to know about his loving and caring nature and soft hearted personality and falls more in love with him.

She has now decided that at 12 on new year the logic is true or not but she definitely loved Shashank and want Shashank only to be her life partner.

And she also thinks and smiles in herself about the fact that her man is one hell of sexy......

Then lately she started going to City hospital in excuse of distributing something for patients and meets Shashank and talks to him all the while admiring him and also trying to get close with him.

FLASH BACK ENDS:

Harini was walking to her friend's place on a lonely road.....

Suddenly a Van comes before her and a few men gets down from it . And they forcefully pushed her inside and took her away closing her mouth from behind....

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you all have liked this Chap & Plz don't mind my grammatical or any other kinda errors......

Please do give your Votes & Comments !

Nithya

Keep smiling :)