Characters

Badri  a DON in his area, who does  the illegal business and a total rowdy who scares the people to hell. But he has a heart of gold which is kind and caring at same time.'In a way we could say a Good DoN' who also helps needy people. He has no parents as he lost them in his childhood itself and has a person whom he calls  as chacha  who has been his father's  right hand once working under him  "Bittu" who has taken care of him as a parent and dear to him.

      He is married to  Divya who is a lovely lady . And  apart from all, he has someone most important in his life was his dear sister "Harini " who is his life after his parents passed away leaving him alone in this world. She is his heart and he could lay world at her feet and whatever she asks for as he couldn't see any sadness in his sister's eyes. She is the only girl who could shout and scream at him scaring him while everyone obeys,respects and fears of him.

Harini , a 22yrs old is a beautiful girl who is very cheerful,bubbly,outspoken,loving ,talkative person. She too loves her brother very much. And Divya  is just like her elder sister always.

Shashank, a 28yrs old Orphan and a Doctor presently working in a Private hospital.He is a handsome guy with all the perfect looks and a guy who every girl dreams off. In nature he is very sweet & soft , good at heart, kind & caring person .With his hardwork he earned the scolarships and studied well and got his job and loves his profession a lot.Very calm and cool types.

Priya : She is a sweet girl who has grown up in same orphanage with Shashank and treats him as her own brother and looks out for his well being. She has fallen in love with Dr.Raghav who is a close friend of Shashank and now she is married to him.

Raghav : Presently Colleague, Close friend and Class mate of Shashank from his Medicine

Chetan : He is another Colleague , classmate in Medicine and Close friend of Shashank .