Chapter 1

Badri was standing in the hall of his big bungalow while holding a Hand Gun and checking it all the while....

And there were his men surrounded around him holding their respective guns....

One of the men in the crowd speaks out to him...

"Bhai as now we finished Bhujang's brother now Bhujang will be definitely in Revenge mode.We need to be very careful bhai.."

Other guy: Yes bhai he will be just waiting for the opportunity...

Bittu ji was also standing there whom he calls as chacha and who is also the accountant to his illegal money...speaks...

Bittu :Badri don't you think this time danger is more because for bhujang his brother is very precious . So he definitely looks for your precious thing to break you badly.

Badri : What do you mean chacha...?

Badri : Bring back Harini. Harini being away now is not safe.Here under you Divya & Harini are always safe.

Badri :You are right chacha....I didn't think of this....il send our men to pick up her...

In Benguluru:

Harini was in her hostel room lost in her dream world while lazily laying on her single cot bed....

Riya her roomate curiously pops a question to her which was confusing her from few days back...

Riya :Harini do you think He will love you. He is already dating Aisha and you know that....

Harini : Riya he is just dating Aisha not loving her.....don't you know the meaning of dating....

"to know each other better and if she is compatible and if he feels strong liking for her then he will be marrying her" she says animatedly coating her words in air...

And continues saying...."but I'm deeply in love with my Doctor ...I can't help it...if I'm ever going to marry then it will be one and only Dr.Shashank ..."

Riya :What if he falls for Aisha ??

Harini shrugs & her tells coolly "Before that I'm going to make him fall for me."

"Why do you think that I'm daily going to his hospital then....D'uh

Do you think I really go for distributing fruits and helping the patients ! Though it is a good thing ofcourse but I'm not any Mother Teresa and my ultimate goal in hospital is to get close to Dr.Shashank and make him fall for me.We are now kinda friends....

"Soon I'l try my best to make him my lover boy...!" Saying it dreamily......she smiles herself thinking how she and Shashank had met and how she had fallen in love with him...

FLASHBACK:

Liquids Pub:

Riya: Harini.......Do you know there's this theory.....today at exact 12 that is starting of new year whom ever you see they will be your life partner and now when DJ at 11:30 announces we must join the dance floor with the guys and must rotate and frequently should exchange our partners at last when it's 12 with whom ever you end up with he is going to be your love of life...

Harini listening to Riya's words waving it off...says...

" I don't believe in all this but let's give a try and see if your stupid logic does comes true or not...." giggling Harini tells Riya

After a while of enjoyment with mocktails, chitchat & gossips among themselves....Harini and Riya.....

At exactly 11:30pm both joins the dance floor and were dancing and rotating and going on changing the partners along with the music the DJ was playing....