I entered the passenger seat of Tyler's silver Camero. He revved up the engine as I began to scroll through the groupchat of our friend group that Tyler had recently renamed "tronler sucks dick".

Zoe

Who else is hereee

Korey

I'm taking bless and casp why are you

there already zoe??

Zoe

alfie and i left school early

Troye

lovebirds skippin schooooool

Alfie

where are u con?

tyler is driving us

Troye

i think he means how far away are u connie

well sorry 'near' isnt enough for u troye

Troye

WHERE is a v simple question con

Zoe

stop arguing your like a married couple

Korey

they ARE a married couple tbh

will y'all shut up we're pulling up ok

As Tyler parked his car in the driveway of my house, I heard him begin to chuckle again as I slipped my phone into my pocket.

"What?"

His eyes were fixtated on a chat open on his phone.

"Tronnor is sooo a married couple!"

"Shut your fuckface Ty."

"Connie!"

The asshole began pouting as I left the car. I ignored his insistent protests and I pulled my keys from the pocket of my backpack. Unlocking the gate to the side of the house, I could hear Tyler trying to catch up with me. Unfortunately for him, I had done swimming, basketball, cross country and lacrosse in this past year to make up for lost credits, but it also had paid off of coarse. I began running down the cobblestone path to the lakehouse that rested behind the trees.

"Connor!"

I could hear Tyler panting and slowing down but I continued jogging to the building, a smirk climbing onto my face.

"Betcha can't catch me Oakley!"

"Pftttt, you- you al-already be-beat mee!"

I started laughing as the lakehouse came into my line of vision and Tyler fell more and more behind.

Just as I was approaching the door, I felt an unknown force hit me in the side.

"Ooff!"

I hit the ground with only my backpack catching my fall.

"What the fuck.."

Rubbing my head I looked up to find a smug Troye straddling my fallen body.

"Who's on top now?"

I covered my face with my maroon sweater as I heard laughing from all around me.

"How cute!!"

"It's meant to be!"

"What a perfect match!"

"Kinky af."

Opening my eyes, I found myself surrounded by Zoe, Alfie, Korey, Caspar, Blessing, and even Tyler who must've caught up. Troye was blushing intensely as he awkwardly moved off of me.

"C'mon guys lets just go inside."

Troye pointed to the lakehouse everyone was heading inside of, with an exception for Korey. Troye reached an arm down to help me up.

"Otp."

Troye flipped off Korey and the guy rushed inside. I was surprised to find Troye looking pissed.

"Hey they're just teasing."

"I-don't-like-it."

"Don't let it get to you man."

I gave him a pat and he flinched under my touch.

"Sorry did I shock you-"

"No it's fine."

He turned and I hesitantly followed him into the lakehouse.

Two more months until graduation..

//  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //

ASKWOKCKA I'VE OFFICIALLY STARTED WHITE ON WHITE THIS IS SOOOO COOL

if your new and you don't read descriptions, white on white is a sequel to black on black, a tronnor au I just finished so before you continue reading, make sure you've read that.

alright well this is only the prologue, I hope you like it. this sequel will be funnn to write :-)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Have a great day!