LietPol "Poland"

I watched him as I was pulled away, tears starting to form as I reached out in desperation. "Please, don't let him take me!"
My friend just lay there, cocky grin on his face
"You should see your face right now, it's halarious!"
............................
"Poland you idiot!!"

Hey liet, so I know I totally left you to russia.
Liet: *sweatdrops* That you did.
But I had a reason!
Liet: *says in annoyence* You had a reason?! You looked like you were having the time of your life!
That's cause I'm like, really good at hiding my real emotions.
Liet: W-what..?
You heard me. I was like, useless agianst russia. I did what I did to lighten the mood ya know?
Liet: T-Thats not! I mean..
Come on Liet, there was nothing I could've done. Least I could do was show you I wasn't worried right?
Liet: *mumbles* I guess..
Ya know I was really happy when you came over with your king to my place! I like, missed you alot. Could ya tell?
Liet: Alittle..your hard to figure out sometimes..
Ya know I crossdress to get you to notice me right?
Liet: W-woah seriously? Well it definitely works..*sweatdrop* Not in the way you probably wanted it to though..*nervous laugh*
Aw well. Still worth it~

To be completly honest I didn't like LietPol before I wrote this
Tis a miracle xD
I just remembered the scene with Poland just sat there while liet was taken by russia, but thinking more into it he didn't really have a choice.
Anyway thank you for reading as always