"Y/N!" He pulled it off of me.
Something races through me as blood spurted from my arm, and my fingers dug into my flesh where I held it.

The answer was simple, I thought, as my mind became hazy and blank. Destroy.

...I'm not really sure what happened after that.

I had blacked out.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author's POV
A little while later~
Natsu came out of the house with a seriously wounded, unconscious Y/N. He bit his lip angrily as he held her in his arms.

He heard footsteps and wrapped his arms tighter around her, protectively. He looked up and saw the rest of the gang. He relaxed a bit, but he was still tense.

"What happened?" Lucy cried out.

"We looked everywhere for you," Gray said.

"Are you alright?!"

Natsu took a deep breath. "Don't worry about me. We need to help Y/N."

Natsu's POV
The others agreed, and Erza called an ambulance. They got here within five minutes, and we all stayed with Y/N. I was honestly a bit surprised that there's a hospital in such a gloomy town; it seemed like there was barely anyone who hung around. But it wasn't the time to think about that.

Y/N was losing blood...fast. She had taken severe wounds, and there was something wrong with her arm. It was a nasty shade of purple where she had been bitten.

I sat next to her, gazing down at her. She had a painful expression on her face.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt something on my hand. I looked down at it and then back up at Y/N and realized she had put her hand on mine.

I gently took it in my own. Her soft hands were cold, and the scars on her wrists shown in - wait, scars? On her wrists? I looked back at Y/N's face. Her eyes were closed, and she looked a bit calmer. Someone in the truck had given her medicine to ease the pain; it must be working now.

But... Had she...self harmed?

"Neither of us had a normal childhood."
"Y/N, are those scars on your back??"

"Natsu," I heard Gray's voice. I was snapped from my thoughts. I raised my head to look over at him. He was slumped up against the side of the vehicle, looking drained of his energy. His face was pale and blood was dripping from where he'd busted the side of his head. (I'm not sure how that happened yet.)
He was scanning my body warily, and I was bewildered to see that his eyes were focused, there, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Um, are you checking me out?" I asked him with a WTF look on my face.

"No," Gray said bluntly, his face serious and unchanging. He raised a battered hand to wave it dismissively. "I've just been wondering for the last like, ten minutes if you're on your period."