Chapter 4

"Did you know the sky is darker when the sun isn't out?" Asked Casey.
"NOOOOOOO REALLLY???" I asked excitedly. "WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN???"
He scoffed.
"But do you know why?" He asked putting his hockey stick behind his neck.
"Umm because the moon and and earth are rotating?"
"Nope! You're dumb T."
Did he just call me... T ?
He straightened himself up on his hockey stick as we looked over the city, making sure his head resting on the puck thingy.
"It's because; outside our galaxy, so many different types of aliens and out of this world creatures are flying around us at this very moment. Just so we don't see them, they cast a darkness illusion on us."
I looked at him unamused and bored.
"Then what about flying saucers?
"Well, sometimes the illusion of darkness doesn't always work.«
"Really."
"Yes!"
I rolled my eyesand laughed.
Just then, I heard footsteps run behind us, causing me to stand up and swirl around to see what was going on.
"What?" He asked turning around to see what I was looking at.
"Did you hear that? I-it sounded like footsteps."
"Oh relax T, it's probably a bunch of birds or something.." Casey said.
Again,another pad of foot steps on the building next to us, and then a loud bang a few buildings down.
"I don't think it's birds..." I said confused. I turned right back around, and jumped over to the building next to us. I regained my balance, and got ready to pounce again.
"T!" Casey yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY?"
he jumped over to the building I was on (with ease) and ran over to me.
"You haven't had enough practice yet! You're gonna end up killing yourself!"
I rolled my eyes.
"C'Mon Caseyyyy, something is going on! We need to go and figure this all out."
"No, I'll go over there, you go and find the guys so they can back me up."
I squinted my eyes at him
"Are you saying... I'm weak?"
"N-no! I'm just saying you're not prepa-"
At that moment, I ignored him and jumped right on over to the next building. I managed to land right on the edge, letting my left leg slip. I ignored it and climbed on top of the building, running to the edge to jump once again.
I noticed the space between me and the building over, was much wider. It had to be at least 8 feet from here to the other building.
"Trixie!" Casey caught up with me.
"Ughhh." I groanedand threw my head back.
"You can't do that, come on now, its impossible!"
"Talk to the hand."
"YOU HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF A HAND!"
I looked back at him and laughed.
"I can do anything!" I said and took the leep.
"TRIXIE NO!" He screamed.
I looked ahead of me as I reached for the building.... But thats when I noticed.... I was falling.
I screamed.
I screamed bloody murder. These building were at least 40 feet tall, this would not be pretty. I shut my eyes and waited to hit the pavement.
"...aaaaanndddd gotcha!" shouted a familiar voice.
I felt myself land into... What felt like a... What smelt like a...
I opened my eyes, lifted my glasses and saw I had landed into a large trash bin.
I screamed again and hopped right out of there, onto the ground. I looked to see Casey standing next to it.
"WHY!?!?!?" I yelled at him.
"HEY, YOU WERE GONNA HIT THE PAVEMENT." He laughed.
"WELL YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HEROIC AND LIKE, LET ME FALL INTO YOUR ARMS."
"Buuut then my arms would breeeaaaak."
I twitched and laughed a little.
"Shutup!"
"But... Why'd you wanna land in my arms? Awwww does Trixie wixie have a lil crushy wushy?" He asked annoyingly trying to tease me.
I scoffed. "Yeah right! I'm actually greatful I got to land in the trash, it's much cleaner." I smiled.
He laughed.
"Guys!"
Casey and I looked up, to see four turtles in bandanas standing on the buildings above us, looking down at us.
They all jumped down and circled us.
"Are you guys alright?" Leo asked.
"We heard Casey screaming like a little girl so we came here as soon as we could." Raph said.
I giggled a little bit while Casey stammered.
"Th-th-that wasn't me! It was Trixie!" He defended himself.
"Yeah, right." Raph said and laughed.
"Guys, did you happen to hear or see anything?" Donnie asked.
"Nope, nothing. " Casey said and sighed.
"I thi-" Casey looked at me and put a finger on his lips to indicate me to be quiet. He was quite serious.
"N-no. Didn't hear or see a thing."
The guys all nodded.
"We didn't either." Donnie sighed. "The others won't be too happy."
With that, we all walked back to the lair in silence.
-
HEY GUYS!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND HAVE BEEN RALLY BUSY X_X. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! COMMENT AND VOTE, GIVE MR SUGGESTIONS :). THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

-Jaylee