Chapter 1: Trixatasia

I skipped out of the jujitsu hall with my bag in my front, sunglasses and all.

"I can't believe you scratched him." Erica sighed and face palmed herself.

"Well..." I started. "He was bothering me!" I wined. She rolled her eyes as we walked down the backstreets of New York City.

The reason he was annoying me was because, I wear sunglasses to cover up my eyes... why? I'm a freak...
-
-
-
OMG! I haven't even introduced myself yet! Well for starters, my name is Trixiatasia Terrier, and I have a bit of an... odd power.

I have what you'd call laser eyes. Well actually, they shoot out neon blue waves of electricity and acid in the form of fire. That's what Donnie, one of my mutant ninja turtle friends told me. Everything's TOOOOTALLY normal.

"I think I'm going to my... apartment today." I nodded. These are one of the situations where I can't be giggly and happy, because, well, Erica and her mother have had an awful relationship after she found out about the truth of her life. She usually sleeps at my house or the turtle lair in the sewer. Her friend Linzy stays with the turtles, and she only goes there on special occasions. One reason is because tomorrow is her brother's birthday tomorrow, so there will be a gathering at her home.

"Wanna go see the turtles today?" I asked. She smiled, then it slowly faded off and her eyes widened.

"I-I'd love to, but I gotta go!" She yelled as she ran away, tripping all over the rubble.
"IN YOU'RE JUJITSU UNIFORM?" I shouted at her.

"IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!"

Whatever. I'll go see them myself.
-
-
HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FIRST CHAPTER! I KNOW IT'S VERY SHORT (278 words aside from this Author's note) I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS NICE AS I COULD, SO HERE IT IS ^.^ I HOPE YOU READ AND COMMENT, MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO MESSAGE ME :) SEE YOU MY SHELLHEADS!!

-Jaylee