Bundles Of Joy Pt.1

My baby was only a few weeks away before coming into the world and Jeremiah still hasn't return home from work.....or so he says. I think he is doing something that he doesn't want me to find out about. Just because he can handle himself doesn't mean anything. I do not want any bullshit while I still have my baby in me. But, guess who won the bet? Wait....I didn't mean baby.....I meant babies. We're having twins!

After coming back from the doctor last week he told me I was having twins and I was in shock. Twins? Twins as in two? Jeremiah almost fainted when he heard the news but we're having a boy and girl so it looks like we both won. I want our daughter name to start with a J, like her father so, it will be Jazmine and our son is going be named after me so, Emmanuel. I can't wait until there here. We decide that we were going to keep the house. Since everyone puts blue and pink for a girl and boy, we decided to do purple for Jazmine and teal for Emmanuel. While I was decorating their rooms, I hear the front door open and that mean Jeremiah is here. I sighed in relief and walked downstairs. There he was on the couch and looked exhausted. I sat next to him and curled up by him. He put his arm around me and put his head on mines.

"Baby, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you." "I had to take care of some people, Emily. Nothing for you to worry about and sorry if I did." "Yeah well, I accept your apology." "I know. So, two weeks, huh?" "Yep, only 14 more days before my babies come." "Our babies, Emily." "What's wrong?" "What you mean?" "You look.....worried." "Just thinking about the kids, that's all."

I looked at him weird and just stared at him for a while. He's hiding something, I know he is. I got up and went to the kitchen. I began to pull out leftovers and heat them up. I felt arms go around me and I sighed heavily. I loved Jeremiah but its just this feeling like I can't trust him right now. He turned me around and he placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled him in, deepening the kiss and I felt his hand go between my legs.

"Damn baby, you're wet. That excited to see me?" "No, I think....I think my water just broke."

He stopped and he picked me up and put me in the car. He ran back in the house and I felt the contractions, hitting me like thousands of knifes stabbing me in the same spot. I screamed loudly and saw Jeremiah come back with a duffle bag. He threw in the back seat and started the car up. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it for dear life as another contraction hit me.

"Hold on, baby. We are almost there, okay." "Ugggggghhhhhh......JEREMIAH, JUST FUCKING GET THERE!!!!!!" "Okay, baby, just keep breathing."

23 hours later,

There I was, exhausted from giving birth to my twins, Jazmine and Emmanuel. Even though we had some trouble with Jazmine's birth, she is still my healthy baby girl. I laid my head back on the pillows and I looked up at Jeremiah, holding them both. I smiled slightly and tried to go to sleep until the I heard a knock on the door. I saw the doctor open it and in walked......my mother? I sighed heavily and looked at her.

"Hey Emily, how you doing?" "I'm fine. What are you doing here, mom?" "Came to see my grandchildren." "You see them, don't you?" "Can I hold them?" "No." "Emily? Baby, come on." "Ugh.......fine. Go ahead."

She reached for Jazmine and held her to her chest. I was surprised not to see Eric in here but it a good though, I do not want my children knowing who he is. I'm proud of myself, I may have not made the right decisions then but now I'm a mother to two wonderful kids and a fiancé to my love. But I am starting to worry about Eric, I hope everything is alright.