Tell The Truth

Jeremiah doesn't know about me meeting up with Eric a few weeks ago and doesn't know I've been seeing him since. I think I should tell him but what is he going to do? Kill him? Or hurt me? Or both? So many questions that I can't answer right now.

The next morning, I woke up to a loud banging noise. I turned to my side and saw that Jeremiah wasn't besides me. I quickly threw on my shirt and grabbed my pepper spray and walked downstairs. When I reached the bottom stair, I saw Jeremiah throwing glasses and knifes. I quickly ran to him and grabbed the knife from him. i was confused at what was wrong with him because I never seen him like this. He felt to the ground while he was still holding on to me. I kissed his cheeks and his forehead, trying to confront him.

" Baby, what's wrong?" 

"Did you cheat on me, Emily?"

 "What?" 

"Don't play fucking stupid now. I knew you fucked him." 

"Who are you talking about?" 

"Eric....I saw y'all kissing and shit." 

"Jeremiah, let me explain."

He got off me and looked at me...with anger. He walked up the stairs and slammed the door. I sighed heavily and followed behind him. I opened the door and saw he was throwing my clothes everywhere. I ran to him and tried to grab my things. He pushed me back and continued throwing my things. I was getting really angry with him, just jumping to conclusion.

" Jeremiah, listen to me, please?" 

"Fuck you. I knew some bullshit like this would happen, me, falling in love with a stripping hoe!!!!!"

I looked at him and cried from the inside because that hurt me to the core. I walked to him and punched him straight in his face. He stumbled for a while before he looked dead at me. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what he would do next. He walked passed me and went to the closet. He came back out with a gun pointing straight at my head. I never had anyone pull a gun out on me and i was fucking terrified. I walked backwards until my hit the wall. The gun slightly touched my forehead as tears slowly began to roll from my eyes.

"Now, tell me what the fuck happened between you two."

"Jeremiah, can you at least put the gun down? I will explain everything...I promise."

"I'm not doing shit until you tell me what the fuck is going on between you and this Eric dude."

"I'm not saying anything to you until you lower the fucking gun."

"So, you wanna play it the hard way? That's fine with me."

And before I knew it, he hit with the barrel of the gun and I feel to the grown. I looked up at him as he began to beat my face in with the gun. I tried to get up but, he would pull me right back down and beat on me some more. I laid there...barely able to open my eyes and I saw him get on top of me and pulled me closer to his face.

"Now, this is what happens when you play the hard way with me. Now, are you ready to tell me what the fuck is going on between you two?"

"Go...go...to...fucking hell...Jeremiah. I...hope you...fucking drop...dead."

"Bad choice, Emily."

He had finally released my shirt and just stood over me before placing the gun to my head. I saw him smirk before he had pulled the trigger. And with that, I woke up from my terrible nightmare. I wiped the sweat and tears from my face and checked that it was only 3:30 in the morning. I looked over me and saw Jeremiah still sleeping. I sighed slightly and kissed his forehead before getting up and going to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and just sat there thinking about the dream I just had. Jeremiah finding out about Eric? God, I can't have this on my chest...I'm not good with secrets. If he ever finds out that I went to meet another man, he going to lose his shit.