chapter 5

Jake's pov

"Wait What?!" Kyle practically yelled after I was finally done explaining my suspicions about the nerd.

"Are you sure it was the nerd and not some other fat girl?" Oscar questioned.

"Yes I am sure it was the nerd, it's just..... why would the nerd.... ditch school and not get a pass to leave or something?"

"I don't know dude but I do know one thing..." Hunter said.

I nodded in response for him to continue and tell us what he knows.

"I'm hungry."

"Seriously that's all you can think about right now?" Zain replied to hunters stupid 'Known Fact'.

"yep... soooo are we gonna ditch school and go to one of your houses or what cause I'm seriously bored and hungry right now."

"Whatever we can go to mine but seriously do you even stop thinking about food?" Blake finally joined in the conversation while we all started walking to Oscars white 2015 Porsche 911 carrera 4 GTS and me going to my Honda CBR300R. My parents are which so they didn't even realise when some money was taken from there bank to get this fabulous motorcycle.

Anyway once we got to the rides we were taking to Blake's house which was everyone in Oscars car and me only on my prize possession we headed to Blake's house.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm sooo full!!!!" Hunter exclaimed for the 100th time.

"Your the one who wanted to eat in the first place!" Zain replied with annoyance and humour lacing his voice.

"Anndddd the one who ate 3 FULL pizzas!!" Kyle stated in a 'Mater-Of-Factly' way while having yet another piece of pizza.

Let's go back three hours.

Once we got to Blake's we ordered 10 pizzas.... What we are five growing teenagers who need to eat!

Anyway once the pizzas got here and we paid we went to the game room which this room is amazing!

Having Xbox, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4 it's amazing! Speakers all around the room, a minny fridge in the corner with sodas and alcohol in it, beanbags and couch {or sofa whatever you call it XD} and room for the pizza boxes on the floor it's an amazing room which all us boys normally are in if we are at Blake's.

We talked a bit more about the nerd for a bit but soon changed the subject to tonight which is going to be my first time street racing! Actually mine Zain's and Kyle's first race tonight!

We have been wanting to do this for ages so we decided to finally race so we going to tonight.

Once we finished talking about our race tonight we pretty much vs each other on the games and pigged out on pizza and other food.

Present

"Whatever, what time is it?" Hunter asked trying to change the subject.

"10:20 why?" Oscar replied.

" Oh shït you have to drive me home so I can get my car!" Kyle practically yelled jumping of his beanbag, grabbing his phone and pushing us out the door telling us to drive him home, seeming Oscar was the one to drive them here.