Chapter 06- "Anarchist"

Recap:

"Hm, I see" she sounded like some kind of sociopath "We'll practice on those soon enough for now, were going to capture our second member" she got up and started to look over her notes and pictures of people.

"Second member, who are you talking about?"

"You ever wonder how I found you?" She asked

"No" I quickly replied

"Through a series of frequencies and waves, you see those with powers-" I cut her off

"The defined" much better than calling them 'those with powers'

"Are we seriously calling them that now?"

"Yes, yes we are" I looked at her feeling smug

"Anyways the defined emit a certain wave that no other human being emits, we call it the quantum wave"

"Please no more science, just get on who this guy is"

"Alright, the guy or rather the girl we are looking for has the ability to travel planes" she explained "that 'planewalker' is some one you call "Risse"

"Hell no!" I shouted
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rory started to walk over the place, she pointed me towards a huge map of the area and told me to memorise the locations of each store, organization, street and all; not like I was able to.

"You looked kind of stressed out, are you okay?" I asked feeling genuinely concerned about myslef than she was, If a bossy Rory was bad, a bossy Rory on a bad mood is worse!

"I'm just laying out the plans for her capture, go and memorise the map!" She shouted

"Can't I just ask her to come here?

"Connor, if the world was perfect that idea would work, but of course it isn't so just follow my lead would you?" She said sarcastically

"Alright,alright calm your head woman" I rolled my eyes then walked towards the map and started reading it.

"You're gonna need clothes to be more inconspicuous, special clothes" she exclaimed

"Please don't make me wear tights, I will not wear tights, ever!"

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me, then she called some people to get my measurements and all, by the time they were finished I was almost about to fall asleep, I looked at the wall clock which read 11:49 pm it was really late and I had classes tommorow.

"Can we hurry up, I don't want to oversleep tommorow, Miss Jules our teacher will kill me" I pleaded

"Don't worry, I already sent her an excuse letter, told her that you are undergoing special treatment for a disease that has newly been discovered in your bloodstream"

If only she knew it was real too then maybe I could still go too class and work like this, if only

"Oh here it is" she looked over towards the military men bringing in a box filled with stuff, Rory immediately dug in through the packing and started to unfold my stuff.

She took out a black leather trenchcoat with a large red letter A with a weird rustic font plastered onto its back like a logo, then she tossed it to me. She took out the other pieces of my clothes which also matched the coat, the shirt in particular also had the red letter A on the front of it. She took out a pair of black military combat boots and handed it to me.

I started wearing each piece, from top to bottom and fixed my coat over my shirt, I felt like somekind of super hero, well more batman than an actual hero. So I guess I was more of a vigilante

"Why a letter A?" I asked curiously, still I felt really cool wearing every piece.

"We'll leave the meaning of that to the people if they ever see you that is, hopefully they won't"

"Alright then, is that it?"

"Hold up there's still more'

She took out a leather face mask which resembles a skeleton mouth which covered my nose and mouth leaving my eyes infact. She also took out a pitch black fedora and handed it to me as well as a silicon ear piece completing my outfit.

" Jesus Christ all of this for kidnapping my friend?" I asked while wearing the earpiece

" You and I aren't the only one looking for the defined, Intel says that 7 people has disappeared in a span of 2 days, they were most likely defined." She explained "The chances of you seeing them are no where near zero" she added

"You make it sound like they are hostile,who are they?"

"I don't know, but since they have been hunting the defined we can call them the undefined"

"Really, undefined?" I looked at her with a weird look

"Hey- you started making names up- I want to do that too!" She blushed and cupped her hands around her face, a side which I've never seen.

"Anyways, we need you to get there before they do and if they are hostile we need you to be prepared which is where this comes in to play. She then pointed to more military men bringing in a rack of weapons and the sort.

" Are you kidding me?" I shouted "how much did all of this cost?!" I asked

"Money is not a problem in my family, for now pick the weapons you're most suited with"

I started to go through the rack of guns and took out a glock pistol and placed in onto an empty table. Then I went through the rack again and saw something in particular which caught my eyes, it was a dagger which had a weird shape, the blade curved around the edge and it had the design of a switch blade.

"What is this?" I asked her

"Flick it and see" she replied

I tried flicking it like a butterfly knife, but it wasn't like what I was expecting, the blade slowly went down into the hilt which made it harmless and very compact, no larger than my hand. I placed it onto the table as well.

"A pistol and a knife huh?" She looked at me weirdly "We'll I guess I found out what to call you"

"What?" I asked her

"The Anarchist"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Two chapters in a day, a miracle I say. A poet I am not by I can't stop rhyming Jesus Christ that was pretty bad. Either way thanks for reading don't forget to vote on this chapter and all previous chapter, any suggestions for future chapters place ispt down heeeeeeereeeee cya guys later

|Sincerely, Author|