Chapter 03- "The Defined"

Recap:

After awhile, I went outside of the hospital and started to walk around the premise when I saw a person on the roof of the hospital.

I went towards it to get a closer look, and I realized it was the same girl I bumped earlier, she was still wearing that hood making it easy for me to recognize her.

"Hey, what are you doing up there!?" I shouted

"What you think I'm doing" She shouted back

She isn't thinking about, committing suicide is she?

"Look lets talk about this, alright?!"

"I'm done talking! Im done!"

"Woah, woah wait!"

suddenly she jumped off, I closed my eyes and wished for her to be okay when I opened it.

In a split second I felt a cold chill from the breeze of the wind, I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the roof carrying her with both hands

She looks at me surprised

"You are one too?!"

What ever she could've meant I wasn't listening to it, I was more focused on figuring out how I got on the roof but one thing is for sure.

It all happened in a blink of an eye

_______________________________________________________________________________

Connor's POV

"I'm one too?" I looked at the hooded girl confusingly "I'm what?, what am I exactly?" I added, I needed answers even if it meant that I was starting to become delusional.

"You're like me?!" I could see a tear start to swell up in her eye "Im not alone after all." she added.

"Look, I don't know what you are talking about, I need answers, NOW"

"I cant explain it in words" maybe I am just crazy and this girl isn't here after all "Come with me, I'll show you something."

"Alright?" I replied still confused and looking for answers

she then stepped on the edge of the hospital, immediately I thought 'she isn't thinking about killing herself again is she?'

"Hey, hey you've done this once before don't do it again!"

For a second she turned towards me, 'what the hell is she-', my thoughts were cut off by seeing her fall off the edge of the roof.

"WAIT!" I shouted

Then I heard a loud 'splat' followed by the sound of cracking bones, I looked over the edge only to see a dilapidated body laid flat on the floor, blood spilled everywhere.

"Jesus fucking christ!" 'what the hell was she thinking!' I thought to myself

I slowly walked downstairs cautiously, I looked around and checked if there was any people walking around; I didn't want anyone to see me walking towards a dead body.

When I got there, her body wasn't there anymore, her blood wasn't smeared across the floor either. It was just like she didn't jump down. It was either I was going crazy or I'm sick, not just any sickness too.

"Hey, you coming or what?" I looked behind me and I saw her standing there like nothing had happened.

"How did- But yo-" I was shocked to see her standing, even more so seeing her alive. "What the hell is happening to me!?" I shouted