Chapter 4

Tomorrow~

Jin And I decided to go to the Beach.
The Scenery was Beautiful

"Yah Jin"

"Yahh Taehyung, Call me Hyung, but what do you want"

"It's time..."

The atmosphere became Silent.

"Please, Just stay a little Longer."

I sighed, Fine I'll Wait...
I Care about you Hyung, but I Need to see them~

Moments and Memories were brought back~ Going to the beach was A good idea though~ I feel refreshed~ But I knew there was something missing from my heart~ ...Bangtan..~

I grabbed a stick and wrote on the sand "Are You Guys doing Well Up there?"

Jin Saw What I wrote and Chuckled~
"Taehyung-Ah...Don't be sad~ Let's forget about them Right now and have fun befor-.....Before.." Jin Couldn't finish his sentence. The atmosphere became silence full of regret and sadness.

Taehyung said something " Aniya~ I just wanted to talk to them, in my heart, don't worry about it Hyung"

We forgot about BTS and just enjoyed our selves~
I loved this place~ It was huge... I felt like...Like...I was free~ There was so much space~It made me feel energized and That made me Forget about Bangtan~ I was in my own little world~ It felt calm & nice~ I wish I stayed like this forever~.....

The next day~

An abandoned Pier~
I was looking at the huge abandoned structure when we got there~
"Tomorrow" I just remembered what I said yesterday~ This seems like the perfect place~
I have Jin A Look~ Trying to communicate with him showing my Emotions~

He just took out his Polaroid and Took A Picture Of my Blank Face~ " I'll save that one for later" He Smiled
He sat down On the edge Of the pier and looked out of the horizon~It wa silent
So many Things were going on through my mind~
I hate this part of me~
First i think of something~ then the next thing, my brain takes me to a place full of thoughts
Like...,
How were we created? What is out there in space? I'm pretty stupid thinking about those things~
But every time I think about that, my brain goes back to BTS~

Yay...Cue The sad music~
As I was lurking in my thoughts, I snapped back to reality...
The first thing that came to my mind was the Incomplete structure~

~Beautiful ~

I didn't mind Jin~ Knowing I waited long enough~ He Must've thought the same~
I out my hood on... Making my way up the structure~

I set my foot on the flat platform~
Wha..~
It felt Nice~ I was a step closer to BTS

I was In the middle of the platform now.
I hesitated~ My breathing was getting Heavier~
Show no Mercy~ I Took a breathe~
I counted~
1....
2....
I Took another breathe
3........

I ran straight......

[TBC]