Chapter 8

**Annabeth's POV**

"Who did this to you, Annabeth?" Mr. Blofis asked softly. I placed the ice pack that the nurse had given me to my cheek, as I took a deep breath.

"Actually, Percy did it." I stated. Paul looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why would he hit you? He loves you.." Paul asked.

"Yeah... Well... He caught me cheating on him.." I said slowly, and Paul took a deep breath.

"Well, I understand why he punched you..." Paul stated. Then he looked up at me. "Was this yesterday?"

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"He kind of ran into the house crying.. He wouldn't tell us what happened, now I know." He stated, and I nodded.

"He didn't... Cut... Did he?" I asked hesitantly.

Paul pursed his lips. "There's a possibility.. We think he poured water on it to heal it though.. So we wouldn't know.. But I have no idea.."

"Oh no... I broke him.. Again..." I looked down. I really did feel bad. Paul sighed. I nodded a slow thanks, then walked out of the classroom.

I quickly- and accidentally- ran into Nico. He glared at me.

"You. Hurt. Percy." He growled. I could basically see the shadows curling at his rage. I nodded, and attempted to walk around him. I felt the shadows blocking me.

"Why do you care, di Angelo? You act like your in love with him." I stated harshly, pretending to not care.

"Yeah, I am. You already knew this. You want to know what I found on his wrists this morning? I found new scars. He cut last night, and attempted to heal himself with water. You hurt him, again."

[A/N: SHORT SORRY!]