Chapter 5

[A/N: SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I KNOW HOW OFTEN I USED TO UPDATE, BUT I MADE ANOTHER ACCOUNT, AND I HAVE BEEN BUSY ON THAT ONE!]

**Percy's POV**

--4 WEEKS LATER--

"You are free to leave, Mr. Jackson!" The nurse said happily.

I had finally healed, and the only signs of the Hellhound attack were the scars.

My mom helped me up, and I looked at her. She smiled at me. Annabeth had stopped visiting about three weeks ago, and her visits had become less frequent the day that my chest had became unbearably painful. My mom didn't know why.

"I can't wait to see Annabeth." I said. It had been way to long since I had last seen her. My mom nodded, as we walked out of the hospital room, and to the car.

I pulled out my phone.

-Text-

Text Between: Percy and Annabeth
P: Hey, Wise Girl.
A: Hey, Seaweed Brain. What's up?
P: I'm on my home.
A: You got released?
P: Yeah. I finished healing about a week ago.. You just stopped visiting so you didn't know.
A: Yeah... Sorry about that.
P: It's fine. Talk to you later.
A: Bye! Love you!

I turned off my phone, and got out of the car. I walked inside, and Paul gave me a tight hug. I shrugged him away, and he laughed, as I said, "too tight." I walked up to my room, and pulled out my phone. Again.

-Text-

Text Between: Percy and Nico
P: Nico!
N: What!
P: I'm home!
N: Cool!

I chuckled at the amount of exclamation points at the end of our messages. Me and Nico had become close, while I had been awake in the hospital, and he had comforted me when Annabeth hadn't been there. I got up, and walked down stairs.

"Hey, mom?" I asked, as I entered the kitchen. "Can I go to Annabeth's house?" She nodded. "Thanks!" I exclaimed, as I grabbed my jacket, and Riptide, and ran out the door.

I jumped into my car, and quickly drove to Annabeth's. When I got there, an unfamiliar car was in her driveway. I shrugged it off, and knocked on her front door. Mr. Chase answered, smiling at me, and pointed upstairs. He was oblivious to what was happening upstairs, that I was about to discover.

I walked upstairs, and tears came to my eyes, as I peered into Annabeth's bedroom. Luke and Annabeth, making out.

[A/N: I swear to the Styx, if my iPod autocorrects Luke to like one more gods forsaken time...]

**Annabeth's POV**

I turned my head to see a crying Percy, and I smiled sadly at him, after pulling away from Luke.

"Sorry, Percy." I said. I wasn't really sorry. Luke looked at Percy, and he immediately looked like he felt bad.

"Percy.. I didn't know." He quickly said.

"Yeah, you did Luke. I'm really hurt that you would cheat on me, Annabeth. Luke, you can have her, I don't care anymore..." He said, and he walked out of my house.

"Your all mine." I said happily. Luke forced a smile.