Chapter 1

A/N: As this is my first book it may contain a few mistakes so I apologize in advance.

I hope you enjoy it.
-XxX thatgirlnsuku

Scarlet

What am I doing with my life, growing up I didn't see myself where I am right now. I may only be 24 years old, but I would've imagined myself married and with a child or at least with a bun in my oven. Here I am with no direction whatsoever, my mother was right. She always saw me as a useless child with no future and here I am working as an escort-everybody knows that it's just a glorified prostitute that rich guys take to functions just to sleep with later.

Lately I've been feeling a little too old for this job, I've been at it for 6 years now and men don't come here for me anymore, they come here for the younger and sexier handbags so they can flash them at events.

"I've got a job for you, baby girl," Big Mak said those words and they sounded so foreign. Mark, well known as Big Mak, is my boss; he showed me around and got me tons of gigs when I moved here. I haven't had a job in two months and I was starting to become a liability for Club Coco, but Mak never gave up on me. "My friend Chase is looking for a girl and I suggested you," he went on to say, "get ready baby, he'll be here in an hour."

Chase

I couldn't believe this was where my life was at, 27 and unmarried. It wasn't strange because all my friends are bachelors, but I didn't expect my own fiancé to cheat on me with my cousin. All these girls that I've been with have been so insincere that I don't really see myself falling in love with any girl. My parents, on the other hand, have been putting so much pressure on me to get married. The good news is that they don't know that Chelsea and I broke up so I asked my buddy Mak to hook me up with one of his escorts and I'm meeting her soon.

"Hi, I'm Chase, I guess Mak had told you about me," I looked at her and I thought, wow! How can a girl this gorgeous be single?

"Well he just told me that you were coming, I'm Scarlet but you're welcome to call me Scar. So where are we going?"

"Straightforward, I like that. My parents are coming into town next weekend and I need you to be my date," I felt a little embarrassed to even mention that to her.

"What? is your girlfriend outta town?"

"No, I'm single"

"Can't a pretty boy like you get a girlfriend?" she looked at me with that if someone is hot and single then there's something wrong with them kinda look.

"My fiancé and I broke up a month ago and my parents have no idea and they're really looking forward to meeting her so here I am."

"Don't you mean me? So how long are we talking about?"

"Well...," I just had to come right out and say it, "My parents are staying at my house for the weekend so I'll need you then. I'll come right out and tell them the truth afterwards."

"Sweetie, why don't you just tell them now?"

"You might think I'm pulling a stupid move especially coz I'm gonna pay you-"

"I really don't mind the paycheck," she interjected.

"Of course you don't, well my parents really want me to settle down so that's why I'm doing this."

"Well then give me the details and I'll be happy to comply."

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, there's three more to go. Please don't forget to vote and COMMENT.