It Started With A Kiss - Chapter 26

"Come on D, you can do it."

Yeah right. I've said that in a million times to myself since I arrived at school this morning.

I need to act like nothing happened. I need to pretend that all of this, wasn't bothering me. I need to act happy. I need to leave them alone.

This morning I woke up when my mom started screaming my name. I thought they wanted to explain everything to me, but when I went downstairs, I found my English book at the door.

I guess Sharmaine really wanted to end our friendship. I guess she was serious. I haven't seen her today though, neither did Joe. I just hope they're okay.

I sigh and clutched my English book to my chest as I got closer to Jord-, I mean Mr. Miller's classroom. But much to my dismay, he was standing beside the door, arms crossed over his broad chest.

I cleared my throat quietly and slowed down my pace. He looked gorgeous with his black abercrombie hoodie on paired with a khaki shorts right above his knees and a black polo chucks.

He's handsome alright, and I love him. I really do. I've gotten closer to him now, and he's just like a big brother to me.

I kept walking slow not until the warning bell rang, signalling us that we only have a minute left to go to our next class. I kept my gaze on him for a while, but not until his eyes met mines. He smiled and waved at me, but I just acted like I never saw it. So I kept walking until I reached the door.

"Mr. Miller are we still doing Romeo and Juliet today?" I asked with a tone that every student would use.

He looked at me confused for a minute. His eyes started to examine my facial expression to see if I was being serious. Beieve me I was trying hard.

I gave him a skeptical look and cleared my throat. "No actually. We'll be doing something else."

I nodded my head as I walked towards my seat up in the front and sat down. I placed my purple English book on my desk and crossed my legs, revealing my toned legs.

I was wearing yet another black skirt three inches above my knees. No I wasn't trying to be a slut. I just love wearing short skirts. Then I paired it with a fitted pink shirt, with the word 'Basketball is my life' painted in the center of my shirt in black color. I had my hair ironed today, so my hair was down.

Everyone in the hallway complimented me how pretty I was, including Vanessa.

"Good morning class." Mr. Miller greeted the class, but his eyes were glued into mines. I turned my head around, facing the window.

"Good morning sir!"

"How was your day Mr.?"

"What are we going to do today?"

Those were the questions my classmates asked him across the room. All he did was chuckle and told the class to quiet down. I still feel his eyes on me.

He needs to stop staring, because he's making things more obvious.

I heard him clap his hands together and cleared his throat. "Well my day was great, thank you ladies for asking." He chuckled which earned giggles from the girls. I rolled my eyes and flipped my brunette hair over my shoulder, revealing the outline of my bra. "And second, since I'm like the coolest teacher you've all ever had, all we'll be doing today is... Drum roll from the boys please!" He suggested. Gosh he can be so immature sometimes. The guys tapped their pencils and pens on their desk and waited for Mr. Miller to go on. "And stop!" Mr. Miller yelled as he flicked his fingers together. The whole class quited down and laughed. "I will be asking you questions, and you all need to answer me honestly. This is Romeo and Juliet related."