It Started With A Kiss - Chapter 21

"Where am I?" I thought to myself as I stood up from someone's king size bed and stretched my arms out. 

The bedroom was enormous. Its like twice the size of my bedroom! There was a bookcase hanging on the wall. Beside it was an opened wardrobe full of clothes and shoes. I continued to explore my surrounding when something caught my eye. A tiny door. 

My eyebrows knitted together as I strolled my way towards the mysterious door. Should I open it?

Just as I placed my hand on the door knob, I heard a sound from behind me.

I turned around and Jordan was standing there, without a shirt and just in his boxers. I felt myself grown hot as my eyes widened. His muscles were showing off. He has eight packs! 

"Done staring Daph?"

I realized I have been checking him out. I cleared my throat and covered my eyes. "What the hell do you think your doing!"

I heard him chuckle. "What? Aren't you satisfied enough?"

"Satisfied of what!" I screamed as I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it on his face.

He gracefully catched the pillow and dropped it on the floor. "Oh you know. You look disappointed when you saw me just with my boxers on."

"Why would I be disappointed?!"

I heard him laugh as his footsteps were nearing towards me. I backed away immediately until I reached a cold wall. He stood inches away from me and placed both of his hands beside me, trapping me on the wall. I felt myself heated once more as droplets of water rolled down from his hair. Oh jesus please save me! He leaned closer to my face and took a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear. "You're disappointed because I couldn't give you the satisfaction you need."

I gulped as I shivered from his contact. "W-what satisfaction?" 

He shook his head and smirked. "Do you want me to take my boxers off?" Jordan mumbled against my ear.

"What!" I yelled as I pushed his bare chest away from me. 

He chuckled as he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall gently. He placed his forehead against mine and said, "That's what makes you happy right? To see me naked." He whispered in my ear huskily. "Don't worry. Joshua's not here. We'll take our time Ms. Moore."

I shook my head roughly and knee'd him where the sun doesn't shine. "You jerk!"

I heard Jordan groaned as he he fell on the floor gripping himself. "Damn I was just kidding!"

"Oh you better be!" I yelled as I stood in front of him. I heard him laugh as he slowly stood up. "What's so funny!?"

"The fact that you're not even aware of what you're wearing. You look sexy by the way." He winked at me as he walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Confused, I looked down of what I was wearing. Oh my god. I was only wearing my underwear and his t-shirt!

I groaned to myself. That was so embarassing! 

I shook my head, but something caught my eye. A bruise on my arm. I raised the shirt above me and found tons of bruises on my stomach.  What happened to me?

Then slowly, pieces of what happened to me came into my mind. I was raped! Well almost but I almost got raped!

I gasped to myself and ran out of the door. "Jordan!" I yelled across the living room. No one was there. "Jordan!" I screamed again. 

I ran towards what I assumed was Jordan's kitchen and screamed his name again. No one was here. Where are they?!

I began to panick. I stopped in the kitchen and leaned on the wall for support. Tears were beginning to release from my eyes. Images from last night flashed through my mind. I cried as I slowly sat down on the floor.