It Started With A Kiss - Chapter 7

Please read, comment, fan, vote!

ENJOY!! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day came by completely fast, and now I was walking my way towards Mr. Fuller. I was ignoring Sharmaine the whole time for leaving me alone yesterday with Mr. Fuller, and I needed some space, too.. and she knew that.

I stopped beside a fire extinguisher and stared at my reflection. Not to brag, but I do have a perfect body. My body was really curved.

"Ms. Moore, may I speak to you in a minute?" I turned around and saw Mr. Fuller. Ugh he looked so hot in his attire. He was wearing his usual black jeans, and a white polo shirt. "See something you like?"

I realized I have been checking him out the whole time. I cleared my throat and looked at him straight in the eye. "There's nothing to talk about, Mr. Fuller."

Before he could say anything, I quickly walked away from him and walked towards Mr. Fuller's class. I took a quick glance at him and he was walkig his way to the men's restroom.

As I was walking reluctantly towards his class carrying my journal and my books, I stumbled at someone making myself fall from my back, dropping my things across the floor. I could see everyone's eyes on me, and I really, really did hated the attention.

"I'm so sorry Daphne." I heard a girl whisper as she took my hand helping me stand. I swear her voice sounds so familiar. I whiped my ass from dust using my left arm because the girl was still holding my right. I looked up at the girl, and gasped in shock. Anger boiled inside me as I shoved my right hand away from Vanessa.

"What the hell are you doing here Van?!" I screamed at her face not caring about the people around me, and backed away from her as I stumbled with someone again, but this time I didn't fall as two soft hands captured my waist. I knew who it was. My one and only best friend.

"Listen D, let's not talk about this right now. I'm--"

"Don't." I snapped as I held Sharmaine's hand, needing some comfort. She knew about my past, she knew about both of them. She must've felt my hand shaking as she held mines really tight. "Answer my question, Van. Why are you here?"

She sighed. I could tell she was really uncomfortable right now with everyone's eyes glued on us. She nervously stroked her blonde, curly hair away from her face. She still looked the same. She had chocolate eyes and her skin was pale. She was weaing a purple skinny jeans with a purple vans and a strapless, blue stripes shirt. Her pierced belly was visible... slut.

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw the most handsome man I have ever seen, walking away from the men's restroom. Mr. Fuller

Shut up Daphne! He's not handsome alright! Well maybe he is, but still...

I mentally shook my head as I turned around and faced Vanessa with disgust. "Answer my question, Vanessa."

"I'm moving, here, in this school. Today's my first day."

"What?!"

This is it, this was really it. I hated her, I hated her so much of what she did to me. She ruined my life. She stole the person I once called my life.

FLASHBACK: 1 year ago

"Hey Mrs. Carter! Is Jacob home?" I greeted my boyfriend's mom at their door. She seemed shocked when she saw me. What the hell?

"Daphne.. What are you doing here? Jacob told me yall both broke up a few days ago."

My jaws dropped. He said what? We just spent our day together yesterday kissing and cuddling!

Angrily, I barged inside their door, moving his mom aside and ran upstairs to Jacob's room.  I could hear Mrs. Carter call my name from behind, but I still kept going.

I finally managed to arrive at Jacob's door, and I could hear a girl moaning his name. What the fuck is going on?

I kicked the door, the FBI style, and marched in, finding my best friend Vanessa kissing Jacob's neck.... topless.

END OF FLASHBACK

No, this can not be happening. Please tell me this is just a dream.

I opened my mouth to say something, but was interrupted when Mr. Fuller came between me, Vanessa, and Sharmaine.

"Is there a problem, ladies?" He asked as he crossed his arms, looking straight at me.

"I-- I mean yeah, I mean no, its n--"

"Nothing's wrong, Mr. Fuller. We were just catching up with our old friend here." Shaii said as she let go of my hand and stepped in front of me. It felt cold without her hand.

Mr. Fuller didn't looked satisfied, but decided to shrug it off. He looked at Vanessa and asked,"Your the new student?"

Vanessa's face light up and nodded. "Yes, yes I am. And I'm here with someone, too." She responded in a flirty way and winked at him.

Was she serious? Did she really wink at him?

Mr. Fuller let out a small chucke and stroked his hair playfully. I gasped in shock, was he flirting back?

But then it hit me.

"Who's with you, Van?" I asked.

"Hey baby."

Confused, I turned around and saw the person I least expected to see.

"Hey Jacob!" Vanessa smirked and kissed his lips, in front of me.

I couldn't believe it, he still looked the same. His hair was messy, but it looked cute. He had wonderful, blue eyes. He was wearing the same jeans like Mr. Fuller's, and had a blue muscular shirt. Every inch of him was absolutely perfect. Yes, that was my first love.

His eyes scanned my body from top to bottom. I was wearing a mid-tigh purple skirt and a tight v-neck shirt. I had slippers on and my brunette hair was in a loosed ponytail. My boobs looked big, and my ass was showing off from behind.

I heard Mr. Fuller cleared his throat, ending the sexual tension between Jacob and I.

I then realized that everybody had gone into their usual class, including Sharmaine. I sigh and went inside Mr. Fuller's class and sat in my usual seat. Seconds later, I saw Jacob and Vanessa come in Mr. Fuller's room hand in hand. Mr. Fuller was behind them.

They both stood in front of the class and stared at me, smiling.

"Alright, ahh guys. We have new transfer students here. Mr. Carter and Ms. Cawlyns."

"Soon she will be Mrs. Carter." Jacob said out loud as he kissed Vanessa's cheeks.

Everybody let out a small laugh, but not me. Mr. Fuller looked at me and mouthed the words 'Are you okay'

But I ignored it. I heard him sigh and quickly took two chairs from the other room and placed it at the back.

Thank goodness...

Class started immediately and I tried my best ignoring Mr. Fuller's gaze. And yet I still have another problem. Vanessa and Jacob are back in my life.

This is going to be a hell of  a year.