A Gentle Goodbye

warning: this chapter is based highly on smut, enjoy (-:

I crinkled my eyebrows a little before gently grabbing the phone from Jordan's fingertips and keeping my position on top of him. Jordan sat up and kept an arm around my back to keep me close while I answered the phone softly, "Aleks?"

"Hey I'm sorry (Y/N), you're probably really busy right now but," he trailed off sounding a bit out of breath, "You got the job." I sat confused for a second when my eyes widened and I gasped sharply. A couple of weeks prior I had sent in an audition tape for an indie film festival movie taking place in San Francisco. Filming would be starting soon and would be going on for a long time. Aleks was the only one in the office who knew I auditioned. Jordan sat up a little more and squeezed my arm lightly. I couldn't hold in my happy chuckles. Aleks laughed at my excitement, "Have a nice night with your boy. Wear protection." With that he hung up and I looked back at Jordan with a big smile.

He smiled back at me sweetly, "What?"

I kissed him softly while still sitting in his lap and he pulled me down to lay across from him. He ran his fingers through my hair and trailed them along the side of my body stopping and keeping them at my thigh. I planned in that moment to tell him about what was happening but he beat me to talking. He looked into my eyes and sighed, "I love you (Y/N), I really love you." My cheeks flushed as he kissed my forehead gently.

I hesitated before leaning in close to him and whispering, "I love you too."

Jordan kept his hand tight on my waist while I placed soft kisses on his neck and collar bone. He nudged his head to position his lips on my neck now being much rougher with his kisses. We were both breathing heavily while he paused to take his shirt and bow tie off completely. I reached for my dress getting ready to pull it over my head for the second time when he grabbed my hands and chuckled, "Let me do it." I smiled shyly as he leaned over me slowly trailing the bottom of my dress up my body. I sat up so he could successfully pull it over my head. I felt innocent and exposed even though this wasn't my first rodeo. Jordan was someone incredibly special that I never thought would be seeing me in this way.

We shared a passionate and sloppy kiss while I fumbled with his belt. He put his hands on mine that rested on his belt and helped me the rest of the way. As he took his bottoms off he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you mine tonight." Whenever Jordan acted this way it sent a chill down my spine. He had gotten so much more confident in himself since when we were just friends.

While sharing multiple heavy kisses we managed to get the remainder of each of our clothes off. He reached into the pocket of his pants that were on the ground to grab protection. He leaned back over me and threw the bedsheets across our bodies. He held his lips against my forehead as he pushed himself into me gently little by little. I winced for a second and he paused brushing hair out of my face and petting it lightly, "I'm sorry, are you okay?" I bit my lip as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and nodded. He kissed me softly as he pushed in the rest of the way. He hesitated in that position for a second before moving out and back in gently trying to get comfortable. I let out a soft moan which told him to go on. He kept his face in the nook of my neck and placed small kisses along it while picking up his pace. Every move he made became faster and more confident. I balled a fistful of his hair and threw my head back as he pushed into me deeply. He grunted against my the skin on my neck with each move he made which drove me crazy.

I could hear my moans and squeaks getting much louder than intended which caused him to quietly shush me occasionally. He pulled out of my quickly to which I whined. He climbed out of the bed but picked me up along with him and mad me wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me fiercely as he pushed back into me again and took on a rapid pace. He was moaning into our kiss and I clawed at his back in response. He had to keep his lips against mine to keep me from screaming at this point as I could feel my stomach tighten up. I moved my head away from his quickly and a gasped for air. "Jordan," I managed to whisper breathily. He kissed my neck roughly not slowly his pace a bit. I tighten my grip on his shoulders feeling my climax approach.

He became rough with his movements and breathed heavily as he spoke, "(Y/N), I can't hold on for much longer." He moaned loudly and I felt it start. I bit his shoulder lightly to keep from screaming as I felt myself tighten around him. I called out his name multiple times while both of my hands my their way to his messy hair. His movement slowed as he stumbled over to our bed and caused us to both tumble onto it. He slid out of me and breathed heavily as he pulled me close to him. I kept one leg over his body and my head on his chest as we laid there catching our breath. After a long moment of silence he chuckled to himself and kissed the top of my head, "That's one way to say goodbye. You know I'm only going to be gone for a couple of days."

I giggled at him and closed my eyes, "I don't think I could have waited that long."

He sighed happily, "Yeah, me either."