Mystery Trip - Love Marks

After finishing helping Stefani with out tent I climbed inside the large space to change into comfortable clothes. I put on some shorts and a loose t-shirt as my pajamas and tied my hair up into a ponytail. As I emerged to let Stefani go change she started chuckling at me. I stood there confused as she walked up and untied my hair, "You might want to leave that down if you're going to be around any of the guys who don't know." My face turned bright red as I brushed my finger tips along the bruise-like mark along my collar bone. It was luckily hidden during the ride due to my high neck shirt.

She smirked at me and passed by to go change as I met eyes with Jordan along the way. He quickly looked me up and down and smiled from ear to ear. He went inside his tent after we made a long moment of eye contact. Stefani and I stayed in the tent for awhile and chatted while I waited for the quiet murmurs of the guys to fade into silence from outside. When everything was quiet Stefani smiled at me giving me the go and she crawled into her sleeping bag while putting some headphones in her ears to listen to music. I crawled out of the tent excitedly and could see a light shining from Jordan's tent.

I gently tip toed over but he emerged before I could reach the entrance and he swooped me up into his arms taking me inside. He gently laid me down on an abundance of pillows in his tent that were surrounded by fake candles. He laid down next to me and pulled me close by my waist, "I'm so enamored with you (Y/N)." He kissed me softly and brushed his fingers against my thigh. I ran my fingers through his hair and and smiled against his lips. He began kissing me intensely and we both couldn't catch our breath quickly enough. He leaned his body as far against mine as he could. He moved down to place more rough kisses on my collar bone as we heard a familiar voice scream outside our tent. Jordan gently rose his head upward and sighed as we heard rustling of bodies climbing out of their tents. He rested his head against my chest and grumbled quietly, "Stay here, kitten."

I stayed quiet inside the tent as I heard everyone getting angry at Aleks outside. Aleks whined loudly, "I swear I saw like a bear or Sasquatch or some shit. Did you expect me not to scream? I'm out here with my dick out trying to take a piss. I don't want to lose my dick to a hungry bear creature!"

Jordan sounded annoyed, "Go to sleep Aleks."

"Sorry if I interrupted anything," there was a long silence to which I could only assume Jordan and Aleks were staring each other down due to his innuendo of our 'midnight snack.'

Before dispersing I heard Artist Joe ask, "Where's (Y/N)?"

Stefani quickly spoke up a little flustered, "She's sound asleep, like a baby. So we should all go back to bed, you don't want to see her cranky."

With that everyone seemed to go back to their tents quietly and a few minutes later Jordan crawled into his. He laid down next to me and put his head on my shoulder, "Sometimes I feel like I'm friends with 5 year olds." I patted his head a nuzzled up against him.

"Maybe now isn't the right time for this," I suggested shyly.

He groaned, "It's not but-," he hesitated for a moment, "It's not, and I want this to happen at the complete right time." He smiled and kissed my cheek lightly. I felt my cheeks heat up as I tried to hide my silly smile.

"Can we cuddle all night again?" I asked innocently.

He smirked and pecked my lips, "As long as I get to kiss you as much as I want. I leave those marks for a reason, (Y/N). I want you to know that you're mine."