Demandingly Cute Jordan

I slowly walked out of my office and towards his. James pushed me closer to the door as Aleks watched intently from behind. I could see through the clear glass window that Jordan was staring into his computer screen. I cleared my throat as I opened the door and shut it quietly behind me. He looked up for a second to motion me towards him and then went back down to his screen. I was getting rather concerned as I took a seat across from him. I sat there waiting for him to say something.
He cleared his throat and looked over his computer to me now in a very professional manner, "It's been made aware to me that you have a very inappropriate crush on your boss, (Y/N)." He smirked while awaiting my answer.
I could feel my face starting to flush but I remembered what James said and knew there was no way I could be slutty without being confident, "Is that what you think?" He crinkled his eyebrows a bit, "He seems to have a much more inappropriate crush on me."
He swallowed loudly and stood up from his desk abruptly, "I guess I'll have to put an end to that for you." I stood up as he walked around towards me and backed me into the wall.
My eyes darted over to the glass where James and Aleks were no longer standing. I looked back to Jordan and trailed my fingers along his chest, "Inappropriate isn't always a problem Jordan." He grabbed my hand quickly and pinned my other to the wall behind me.
He stared into my eyes for a while before letting go and walking back a bit, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." He looked embarrassed and even hid his face a little.
I walked back towards him and wrapped my fingers in his, "Hey, it's nice that you're not awkward all the time. You're really spontaneous and I never know when you're going to be cute or demandingly cute." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"You don't think the demandingly cute side of me is too demanding?" He twirled a long piece of my hair in his fingers.
I put my hands on his shoulders and lifted myself up on my tip toes to kiss him softly, "I liked it a lot little cat." I turned to leave the office when he quickly grabbed my arm.
I turned to look at him from his tight grip, "I haven't finished my talk with you yet."
I giggled and leaned back towards him, "What else do you need to say Mr. Bossman?"
"I need to ask you a very important question muh lady, " he blushed as he leaned back against his desk and held me in his arms, "Will you let me show you off to everyone as my girlfriend?"
I nodded my head and embraced him, "See this is like super cute Jordan and then in point two seconds you're going to pin me against a wall and demand you're new girlfriend to do so super demandingly cute things."
He blushed again now being redder than ever, "Maybe not yet, but I definitely wouldn't put the thought out of mind." He smirked and looked past me towards his window. I turned around and saw Aleks, James, and now Dex staring at us. Dex started whistling a slowly trotting away and Aleks hid behind James who didn't move at all. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Jordan.
"James is going to be really mad if I come out of here and tell him no action happened," I sighed. Jordan pulled me closer to him and smiled.
"Let's just make-out then," he threw a plush animal at the window before attacking my face with his own. He leaded me to his seat behind his desk and had me sit on his lap as we continued kissing heavily. He stopped for a second, "Is this an awkward position for you?"
I shrugged him off and continued trying to kiss him, "Be demandingly cute Jordan right now."