Chapter #8 House Full Of Sex Addicts

Start from the beginning

Me; yeaa,.... Sure ?  

*blu going up the stairs* Blu; ima head out lock the doors when y'all leave.  

He went to his room changed quickly and left with his keys and jacket.  

Ty; ayee ima go to the bank when I'm back we can go?  

Lucky; yeaa we'll head out at 9 . Be back before nine fucker haha.  

Ty; alright , just wait for me if I'm not back tho. Well just take one car k?  

Stephon; yea. Just one. Too much cars is just to much shit to do.  

Ty; alright bye . He said while grabbing his Keyes and jacket.  

Ty ; be ready when I'm back sluts haha!

Blu's POV;

I knew stephons dumbass was gonna be the first one to make the move. Damn it . Can't beilive his lips was on hers!! And I saw it wih my own bare eyes !! I just hope jewels doesn't flip out when she finds out about him.... Or the boys . I just .... Ugh don't want them to hurt her... She's like a sister to me. We're so close together now... I just hope everything stays the same when she finds out what the guys are ..... Just hope. I said quietly to myself as I drove to my co-workers place . I didn't really have a date. I just wanted some time alone with Katlyn..... I really like her . We've worked together for like 7 months now . I hope I can make my move tonight and succeed .

Jewels POV

As Ty left everybody raced upstairs to get ready . It was 8 . We're gonna leave at 9, soo I got an hour. I honestly didn't know what to wear... So I took out a pair of solid black high waisted shirts and paired it with a white bustier . After I got my outifit done. Now my hair. I did some soft voluminous curls with my 2inch curler I got from my best friend in highschool for my birthday. I loved her as a sister , until she moved . Then we broke apart. For my lids i did a perfect thick winged liner and shaded in my arched brow. I Coates my lips with nude lip stick. Daaaauum did I look fine. I didn't have much heels . I hade like 5? From dance balls and prom. I decided to go with silver sequined pumps. Wih that I popped on silver studs and a big statement necklace. It was 8;45 when I was done. Ty knocked on the door .

Ty; beautiful are you done ?! Ha come out we're going. I ran to the doors wih my heels on and opened it. 

Me; done ! I said brightly, 

Ty ; ..... Wow.......you look reall nice. Really! 

I blushed deeply.  

Me ; thanks... 

Ty; the guys are out there lets go?  

Me; yeaa I'll be down go out first.  

Ty; alright! Ha hurry . He said jogging down the steps .  

I quickly bathe in my Victoria's Secret perfume and lotioned my skin and stuffs my iPhone in my boobs. then left down stairs. I checked the locks and went to the car. We drove in a truck. 2 person in the front and 3 in the back . Totally fitted us. As I got in they all started at me for awhile then we drove off. It was about a 30 minute ride . The whole at ride we dangled along with the radio . Haha lucky had a good voice .  

When we got there Stephon got our first shots then , luck got the second. I had a few hundreds on me but they wouldn't let me get them any round. 

Me; let's dance niggas!  

Boys; whoohoo! Fuck yeaa .  

We pushed all the people out of the way and darted to the lights and stero. 

We danced for about 3 songs. LMFAO ; everyday im shuffling turned on!  

Ty; Hey jewels !  

Me; what! I shouted back over the music.  

Ty; I bet you you can't shuffle it this ! 

Me; haha come at me bitch !  

Wess; daymn Ty she told yo ass ! Haha!  

Stephon; work it Jewels!  

I started shuffling all around the floor with the guys. We all faced each other and did the running man. While I was dancing I slightly elbowed someone in the shoulder, but I quickly respond to them . 

Me; Sorry Hun ! I shouted over the beats.then I turned to face them and it was her ! Careen....... She had shoe blonde jar up to her shoulders . It was waved and really curly. What she had on was he sluttiest shit ever. She had on a neon purple dress with a DEEP V neck drapin to her belling button exposing her small titted body. Haha she was only a perky A cup.  

Careen; well, isn't it the biggest whore bag in highschool. Haha, we met again.? Huh.  

Me; I'm not looking for drama hunny. Bye.  

Careen; haha bitch. Get the fuck out my way she said shoving me to the side making me tip. But good I had the guys the catches me. She walked ahead of me towards the drink area I walked straight after her and turned her around.  

Me: listen bitch, I didn't do shit to you. What the fuck was the push for?  

Careen; I just hate you ha.... 

Me; leave the shit behind ! It was 2 years ago! Drop shit.  

Careen; never boo.  

I was so close to punching her til Lucky dragged me away to our table .  

Lucky; what's going on Jewels?  

Me; ugh, it's just and old highschool enemy who won't drop shit behind. 

Stephon; damn haha immature much.? 

Me; ya think?! I mean it wasn't my fault her boyfriend was my best buddie! We were like brothers and sisters am I guess the bitch took it wrong and accused me of "breaking" them apart !  

Ty; damn hoe! Needa get her facts straight! 

Me; forreals tho! But fuck it I'm enjoying this night . I said shouting as taking in 3 more shots. The boys was with other girls chatting with them I was bored so I left to the dance floor. I was davin enjoying myself til I felt a hand snaked around my waist..... I turned around to see who it was but I didn't have time to look at him till he coverd my mouth and dragged me back towards a door. I broke apart from his hand around my mouth 

Me; LUC---- I shouted and he coverd my mouth. He dragged me back towards the restrooms hall way. Ie neverd been to this club but as we went passed toilet flushed. We got to a room it was dark and coold and it smelled like cleaning chemicals. The guy turned in the light. I looked around as still had my hand locked my my wrist .  

Me ; let me go you fucking shit.  

I shouted loudly. He looked around and found ropes and tied my hands together tightly . As he did that I looked around again trying to see where I was... I saw mops.... Towels ... Toliet papers....soap...? Then it came to me ... I'm in the janitor room.... He didn't tape my mouth because he knew with the music , they can't hear shit. He looked around I crawled to a corner and cried there.  

Him; shhhh, don't cry yet? Wait till I'm indie you? Then moan in tears baby. He said with an while perverted smile . He was about 40...50 years old . With long hair gelled back with a whit load of hairspray . He had on a tank too and dirty jeans.  

I spitted in his face when he told me what he was gonna do to me . He whipped it off slowly and licked it. Then BAM he slapped my thighs hard! Leaving a hand mark there. He started unbuttoning my shorts and unzipping my top. As soon as he was gonna rip my top off the door flew opened .... I opened my eyes widely to see it was .....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha cliffhanger much bitch? Lol votes and comments for the next chapter ! & sorry for typos /.\! Well bye lovelys(: vote|comment|follow! Thanks !!!

Who do you think is be hero?

What about Careen? Is she part of this?

Haha , had you thinking huh?!