Chapter #4 House Full Of Sex Addicts

I didn't get comments no votes but there seems to be alot of reads sooooo I'll continue . Enjoy creatures.

Jewels POV

Me ; as I walked into Blu's place it was beautiful . From the door way the living room was on the left & to the right was he kitchen & the dinner table . Between the kitchen and living room was a path that led to stairs . Which the stairs led to all the roommates & rooms.

Blu: we all share the kitchen ,and living room . From yours and your roommates rent money I get a few dollars out of there for food for all of us . We sometimes switch nights too cook . Most of the time each of us are usually out . So we barely eat . Each of us -

*Blu gets cut off from all the guys running down the stairs *

Blu : as I was saying jewels each of us have our own bathroom in our rooms && a washer & dryer in there .  

.... 

Blu: as you can see , theses are the guys , you'll be with [turns to the guys] .  

That's Stephon, Ty , Wess , and Lucky.  

Jewels description. On the guys ---

Stephon had dark brown hair with gorgeous brown eyes . He was tall & very attractive .

Ty , well he was a bit taller then me light dirty blond hair with dark blue eyes .

Wess ; he's a cutie . He had black hair . His hair was a cute little Mohawk . He has bright blue eyes .

Lucky , he was a bright blond with beautiful dark green eyes .

Daaaaayum , these guys are tummy yummy haha . No . I know I'll never get them ( I told myself ) but indeed these guys are really attractive . They are all my types . They're perff.

Stephon; why is there a girl here ... ?

Stephon; Blu...?! Why...?

Blu: because there can be . Treat her like all the other Guys. Shes staying here in that extra room up there . Okay. Now you guys take Jewels to that extra room . Help her with her stuff too . &yess her name is Jewles .

Ty ; I'll take this bag , k ?

Me ; thanks dear.

Wess ; I got this one

Lucky ; I'll get your door key for your room in the cabinet .

Stephon; follow me , jewels .

--- 

We went up the stairs . Blue follows as well but when we got up stairs he turned to his room . Each of the rooms have our names on it with a white board written in dry erase marker. My room was across from Luckys& next to Stephon & Wess. Ty's was by Blu. Way near the stairs .

Lucky; um, here J-Jewels here's your key.

Me ; thanks , I said with a shy smile. ... Ty & .. Wess? You guys can drop the bags her on the bed. I'll sort everything out .

Ty ; alright .

Wess ; mhhm.

Me ; thanks guys . Alot . As they left I closed the door. My room was amazing . It was bigger then with Maria ! It was like huge. The bed was in the middle of the room . The draws & dresser was to the left wall along with a big Mirror across from it . To the right of the wall was a few baskets & the Washer & dryer. In the right corner was another room wich leds to the bathroom. My room was a bright pinkish , - orangish peachy color , bright huh.?

-- after and hour I went downstairs for an apple or snack . I went down the stairs . I think everyone was out because as I walked pass the rooms it was dead silence . & before I was cleaning my clothes I heard he door shut a few times .  

As I walked down the stairs I saw the kitchen chandler light on. But I had my headphones in & singing so I didn't know that anyone was down there. As I got down the stairs there was Stephon , he was shirtless with his towel still wrapped around his neck . Gotta say his packs were great . All he had on was boxers. I felt kinda weird because all I had on was short short boxers that were light pink with black lace on the bottom and a tight white tank top. My breast was really popping out . I didn't have big boobs or anything . I was a just a B cup. But my tank was tight, so it was pretty big .

Stephon; hungry ?

Me ; not really , I just want a snack .

Stephon; apple then ?

Me; sure.

Stephon; it's in the bottom draws of the fridge.

Me; thanks.

Stephon's POV

I think jewels pretty hot . Especially what she has on right now. As she opens the fridge and bends down to get the apple . Her shorts was so short , I mean I can see a little bit of her butt, it was cute. I bit my lip. As she got up I turned and faced the other way . So i wasn't facing her.

Jewles; thanks soo , I'll see you around .

After she said that she ran up the stairs. I was finishing up my cereal. I got up to put my dishes away . I notice she had left her ipod on the counter next to the fridge. The music was still blasting from the headphones . I took off my towel from my neck and quickly set my dishes away and walked up stairs to her room....

( this chapter was kinda short but I hoped y'all liked it )