Chapter #6 House Full Of Sex Addicts

Jewels POV

I woke up & went to the bathroom. Boy did I look fine . My hair was perfectly placed & my skin look good . I washed my face , brush my teeth and since my hair was good I just put on som textured paste in & a little hairspray. Now for the make up. I did a thick liner & filled in my brows . & a little tint to the cheeks.

I walked down the hall and down the stairs, man did it smelled good. I looked into the kitchen and Lucky was in there cooking breakfast . And aw shit . He was shirtless. All he had on was loose shorts , his body was creamy tan. His six pack were coming in and he was fiiiiooone . Damn. I walked in to the counter across from him while he was flipping pan cakes.

Me; morning .

Lucky; morning

I took a plate towers with pancakes & starts eating it .

Me; omg lucky this is great !

Lucky; thanks , it was my grandmas .

Me ; aw .

Lucky put the pan I'm the sink and spreader out the other plates for the guys.

Lucky; ohh Jewels Blu wants out rent money.

Me; okay . I said smiling .

Lucky; ima go get my shirt and wake up blu& Ty . How bout you go get your rent and since your right next to stephon & Wess you wake them up? He said all bubbly .

Me; uhhh,....... Yea , sure .

We raced each other up the stairs , obviously he won because he made me rolled down half way.

Lucky; I win ! Losserrr!

I ran to cath him but he shut the door on my face and started laughing

Me; haha asshole I said playfully .

I walked down the hall to my room. I went to my bag and got out the rent money. I slowly got out of my room . I notice Blu , Ty and lucky'a doors were open and they were downstairs talking . I went to Wess'a room there was a note

NOTE; I'll be back around 2:00 . See ya.

So I guess he wasn't in there . I looked to stephons door . I lightly knocked . Then I did again . No answere ? ..... I waited for a while and walked in slowly . He was under his covers . I sneakily walked towards his bed I slowly Lilly all the blakets until he got up really fast caring me and I fell ontop of him & his blankets flew to the floor. He was only in his boxers . I was on his bare chest. It was hard and muscular.

Me; I'm sorry , lucky told me to come wake you up for breakfast . I said nervously .

Stephon; alright .

I got up and walked slowly to the door . He got up behind me and pined me to the door . He started kissing me sweetly , I didn't know what I was thinking & I kiss him back . He threw me on the bed . While still holding on to the kiss, he took off my baby blue tank top . And started sucking my tits. I moand quietly. Until we heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs . we both looked at each other & quickly got clothes on . Ty opens the door

Ty; come on ! Breakfast getting cold ! He said without a breath . & jewels why you in here ?

Stephon ; rent money was here and she helped me count gor Blu he said quickly.

Ty; aw shit . I'm broke . I needed to go count mine to ! Shit . Shit shit ! He said walking fast out of the room.

Me ; thanks ha .

Stephon ; you helped me before . Ha no problem sweetie .

I blushed .

Me; but yea seriously Blu does needs our rent money . Get counting haha .