Chapter #1 House Full Of Sex Addicts

( hello , its christy , this is my first story ive eveeer , but anyways enjoy lovelys) - xoxo

House Full Of Sex Addicts 

Chapter #1

Jewel's POV ;

        i am Jewels. i am 17 years old i'm turing 18 next week. i'm like every regual teen chick out there. Short,  got the whole package, blue eyes, dark brown hair down to my boobs and light frekles. i livve with my aunt Maria. why? well my life is pretty damn fucked up. when i was 10 my parents got a divorce. i stayed with my dad. my mom ran off to be a fucking slut, yes i called her a slut. my dad was an alcholic a month after my mom had left him he died in a car accident. the closest family i had was Aunt Maria. i gotta say , she treats me life a big pile of shit. i'm her niece, but am treated with full respect of a slave. 

Maria; Jewlels get yo ass down her and clean the house my boyfreind is coming over in 30 . get down here you bitch.

Me; Coming ...... *whispers fucking bitch.*

we live in a small ass cramped appartment with 2 rooms and 1 bathroom the living room, kitchen and dinning room is as big as my room. well , thats how i see it. 

 i went to out and did all the fucking chores as she dresses like a whore for her boyfriend. shes 40 and wearing shorts with a cheatah tube top with a gigantic pushup bra and hugeee like 6 inche heels. she thinks them heels shapes her thighs and legs. i think thats just gross as fuck. when ever i see her like that,  i think to myself "bitch youre old, fuck off and quit being all young and wild type shit hoe!" but then agian , i'm under her. 

after cleaning all these shit she told me to get out for a few hours. i just went to the local libary and slept there til it was time to close, thats when i headed home. 

when i got home Maria was asleep in her bed with her slutty clothes all over her. i was disguested. i just went to my room and knoced the fuck out.

*hi guys, this is the end of chapter #1, i know it seems boring but it'll get better, i promise babes, i'm just not to the greaat part yet ;D* 

KEEEP READDDDING , dont give up on me sweethearts ^-^