Chapter #8 House Full Of Sex Addicts

Sory I took so long :( ! Omg you could not believe it I wrote 2 hours of this chapter and it didn't fucking SAVE! Omfg. I'm so posses right now . But I guess re-write time :( enjoy tho!! <3 uggggh!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewels POV; 

I tried as hard as I could to remove my lips from Wess.i quickly took my hand of of my boobs and grabbed his head and yank his head to the side . But he wouldn't get off . As I was holding his head he cupped my tits. I couldn't do anything but moan . All we can both hear was the vibration of my moans traveling threw our mouths . I yanked his head back a little harder this time , finally I got his ass off .

Wess POV

I tried my best to keep our lips locked. I needed her . But the second time she yanked my head I let go instantly . As soon as my lips were off hers she quickly grabbed her towel and wrap her body around it. All I did was stare ...... Her curves were great her .. My eyes got to her breast area. Her nipples was popping out . I stared at it for a bit . Then my eyes met hers. She bit her lips and darted towards me ....

Jewels POV

I needed him. He turned my on ... I notice he was checking me out .. I counts help it, I dashed to him making us fall onto my bed we kisses roughly but slowly ... I took my towel bwtween us off he slowly started to finger me ...after about 15 minutes I pulled us apart ....

Me; Wess , omg I'm sorry it's just .... 

He cutted me off  

Wess; it's fine .  

Me; I needed you. I mean what the fuck you turned me on ... I needed to have you.  

Wess; ha, it's fine babe. He said smirking .  

Me: go down there first and eat, I'll be there in a bit .  

Wess; aight. We shouldn't go down at the same time anyways tho. 

Me; yeaa . See ya.  

Wess; bye , he left my room with a little jog down stairs.

I went to my drawer picked out some cheetah print yoga shorts and a right black tank top. I put my hair up to a perfect messy bun. My hair was stil kinda wet from swimming but it's fine now . After that I went down stairs for my MickyD meal.

Me; heyyy where's mine?! I said while taking Blu's fries.

Ty; haha here bitch. Thank god you came ! Stephon was gonna take it !

Me; Stephon haha you whore !

Stephon; thot.

Blu; just eat ! Hahaa, y'all so childish.

The table was full and messy from their trash so I sat at the couch and ate mine. While I was there I turned on spongebob .

---  

After we ate we cleaned up. The boys thought it'll be nice to go out.

Lucky; dudeee we should really get out!  

Ty; right I haven't clubbed in like weeks!  

Lucky; let's go to Willow?! 

Stephon; yess that's my favriote place! Great lights and choice of songs!  

Lucky; *facing blu* nigga come on let's go?  

Blu; nahhhhh!  

Lucky: come one Blu !  

Blu; I have a date boys... And hey take jewels?! I mean we're all gonna be gone she's gonna be alone . Take her along.  

Lucky; jewels wanna go?