Chapter #2 House Full Of Sex Addicts

*Enjoy Darlings*

Jewlels POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up to the bright sun shining, i had curtatins but they wernt light blocks one. surprsinly i woke up today without hearing no bitching and no Maria voice shouting. Kinda weird but its just probally because she was fucked and messed up last night. i was still in bed until i heard a light knock on the door....

Maria's POV

i went to Jewels room, i slightly knocked on her door.... Jewels? i called out. she was still in her bed. i gotta be honest with myself. i think shes beuatiful but i dont know why i treat her like shit. fuck it . she gets what she gets out of me.

Me; Jewels can you come out here when youre done freshining up?

Jewels; umm ? yeaa , sure? Maria? 

i closed the door qietly and sat the the dirty couches waiting for Jewels to come out. she came out 10 mintues later. she had on dark skinnys and a hoodie. i signal her to sit across of me at the other couch. she sat down awkardly.

Jewels POV

WTF is going on? she's acting like a total different person today, somthings wrong. i bet shes tryna concinve me to do some shit for her. like this one time she told me to go buy drugs from this stranger she met at the train stop. like WTF , she didnt watnt to get caught with shit so she made me do it, but after that she paid me $80 because she knew it was risky to get drugs from person to person. 

Maria; Goodmoring Jewels. how was sleep?

Me; Moring...&good .  Yours? .....

Maria; it was fine. 

she paused for a bit, it got quiet and akward. a moment later she handed me $1000.

Me; is this for the house? you want me to go now i meant i got nothing to do write now so i'll head out let me get my socks and Moccs. 

Maria; nooo no sweetie, thats . ................. thats for you.

i gaved her a confuesd look, i gave her a joking laugh then i looked at her agian and relaized she was serious. maybe it was for my birthday, i mean its in 2 days .... early gift ... i guess. right? ....No it cant be she aint never this nice.. 

Maria; Jewels babe, Fransisco (her Boyfreind) is moving in. we gonna need your room because he has a shit load of stuff so ....... i'm going to you know.... make you move out. i donnt know how to say this your gonna have to go darling. i'm sorry sweeite. 

Me; i burst out in tears as she said this. i couldnt stop crying for about 5 min. 

Maria; i'm going to take you out for breakfast then from there, you know ...... Dennys sounds good right. ive sneeked in to your room this moring and packed your clothes, i'm sorry i went to your room.

we got our shoes and coat on and drove off to Dennys it was about 45 mins. away from my so called "home." 

-Dennys-

Maria; my treat baby girl whatchu want girl?

Me; Lemme think for a bit ?

Maria; Sure hunn. 

she seems all so chill about this, wells its for her Fransisco. she'll do anything for her in a heart fucking beat. 

Maria; Jewels baby? got watchu want?

Me; Uhh yea. 

Maria; so ?

Me; i'll take breakfast 9 with a small drink

Maria; babe you needa eat youve got a long journey okay ....her well i'll take breakfast 5 with a large drink and her Jewels here will get breakfast 3 and 4. uhh , make 4 to go girly. 

Waitress; Will that be it ladies? 

Maria; yes suga. 

Waitress; $29.99 . will pay after the meals okay. 

Maria; okay, thank you .

-1 hour after the meal-

Maria pays the bill and hands me the breakfast 4 togo bag. 

Me; thanks maria, appreciate it ....

Maria; baby i gotta go now .

she quickly gave me hug and kiss on the forhead. she walked out of the door as i sat in the seat of Dennys ... i can see she was wipeing them tears... i guessed she really did love me..??? she just neverd showed and told me it... 

--------- 

it has been about 45 min. since Maria left ... i felt so dead , i didnt know what to do at all . i just sat there and sat there. i order a batch of fries i didnt eat i just left it there so people think i was "eating". ive been sitting there for about 2 hours now. then all the son a bitchy old waitress told me to leave. i stood still in the seat for about 3 min, after she told me. she began to yell at me agian but when i first heard her tone i paid the cold fries and stormed out of Dennys.

i didnt know where to go because i wasnt used to going to Dennys often. i didnt know the area well. i just took a right when i got out of Dennys door. i started walking. i saw a neighborhood of apartments. i went down that way to see if there was any opening rents. i saw a few but the price was too high. like are you fucking kidding me?! 1 fucking room one bathroom and 1 kitchen for $750 !? fuck you .i mean around this hood that was adverage price but my nigga i only have $1000! i didnt know what time it is. i was lost. it was hot, warm fucking humid and sunny. just when i was about to give up hope... i saw a path to a house way in the back of all the appartments. it was kinda big... it had a gehtto sign up saying "CHEAP RENT!!!!!" as i walk towards the house it was kinda spooky... the grass sourrouding the path were pretty high up. about knee high! but as i got closer to the house ,... the yard look very nice. this house was kind of distant from the big roads, city and house, but it wasnt waaaay to far out. it was just fine? i knocked on the door..... 

as i waited i stuffed my hands in to my hoode pocket and remember i had my ipod my dad got me for my last birthday, it was 5 o'clock. soon it'll be dark .... i knocked agian . this time a little louder. after caring my bags for this whole wakl i was so sore and fucking tired, i just wanted to fall into a coud and sleep forever. i was abourt to knock agiang for the last fucking time but then the door opend.... there i saw ....