Chapter 14: Lets Play A Love Game

Start from the beginning

She smiled and giggles once more before softly planting a kiss on my lips. It progressed quickly as her tongue made its way between my lips. I could hear her little sounds as we sat there in each others arms kissing. She wrapped her arms around me as my hands traced ever curve of her smooth, slender back.

She shivered as my warm fingers traced the small of her back and found themselves fiddling with the blue lace. Her cold skin seemed to lure my body into a sense of brisk enlightenment. Almost as if I wanted to see if I could warm her.

My mind started going blank as my heat beat increased. Her tongue danced in my mouth, softly braising mine as we sat there lips locked. She would occasionally tickle the roof of my mouth causing me to giggle and smile only to continue a split second later.

She slid her tongue out from my mouth and softly tugged on my bottom lip. She looked into my eyes with the most devious smile before placing a hand on my chest and slowly pushing me against the bed. I was now on my back staring at her eyes as she pressed her breasts against mine. It made me blush as I could feel her nipples rub against my chest.

I jumped when her knee pushed itself between my legs. A moan escaped my lips and I blushed. She laughed and straggled me once again.

"Hex you moaned? I thought you were supposed to be the daughter of the all powerful Herobrine and the queen of mobs," she bit her lip as she looked down and scanned my body.

"You're supposed to be a saint. The daughter of Notch and an example to all her people," I smirked as she blushed and looked away. I started laughing as she pouted. I was about to get up, but was stopped by a gun to the chin.

"Where do you think you're going? You're mine now," she whispered in my ear. My pointy ears perked as my demon side awakened. My body acted as if this was a game. A highly sexual, life changing game and I liked it.

My tail crept it's way up her leg and into her panties. She moaned as it started rubbing the inside of her thigh. I enjoyed it. Maybe a bit too much as I could sense my instincts taking over.

She began leaning over to kiss me again when a knock was heard at the door. I groaned and began getting up, but was stopped as Susan started laying me back down.

"Just ignore it," she whispered as she began leaning again. A few moments later a knock was heard once again, louder and faster than before. I looked towards the door. Susan sighed, stood up, grabbed my button up shirt from a while back, and walked into the bathroom; winking and sticking her tongue out at me before closing the door.

I sighed and unlocked the door only to be bombarded with questions from my close friends.

"Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?" Yelled Leviticus as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.

"Why haven't you told me you were shot Hexy Bear?" Said Natalie as she started rubbing her hands up and down my chest. I smiled a bit as I heard Susan turn on the shower. She had been listening to our conversation.

Tobi smiled and elbows my gut, "hope we didn't interrupt anything," he winked and smiled, only to punched in the gut by Natalie.

"Ah no, nah you're fine," I said groggily acting as if I just woke up.

"Good because we are getting you ready!" Yelled Levi as he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out the door.

"Gees can I at least tell her I'm leaving?" I pulled my wrist away, walked up to her bathroom, and knocked on the door.

"Babe I am being forced against my will to look nice for you," I yell. Susan turned off the shower and a few seconds later came out in a towel. She wrapped herself around my arm, looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright dear. Just come back to me the same way your leaving?"

"Alright," I smiled before she planted a kiss on my lips. She let go and held onto her towel as I walked away, trailing my friends. Tobi slowed down and looked up at me.

"Man your girl gave me a hard one. Makes me wish I was alive again." I blushed and looked forward as he started grabbing his crotch, trying to hide it. I started laughing and he looked at my nervously before diving into a fit of laughter with me. I stopped laughing and looked down at him before punching him in his dick. I grabbed him by his blonde hair and lifted him into the air. I smiled and laughed a bit.

"If you ever get those kind of ideas again I want you to think of the fact that in my realm...no one can hear you scream," I laughed and dropped him as I continued walking.

"Gotcha, but you know a simple verbal scolding could've done the trick," he grunted as he stumbled trying to walk.

"I like to rule with an iron fist at times," I smirked and followed behind Levi and Natalie who seemed caught up in a conversation of their own.

Where are they taking me? And why of all times did hey choose NOW to come get me?