Chapter 2: Trouble.

Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other man to die.

I was walking home, i had my head down and my hood up, covering my face. I would have earphones in and listening to music but i never got a phone, even if i did, it would of been nicked by now in this neighbourhood. It was getting dark now. It was quite a walk home, i usually get home just as the street lights started to glow, if they bothered to fix them.

I could hear voices off a side ally and shrugged it of trying to focus on something else. I kept my head down, and paid for not looking where i was going. I bumped into a brick wall, no, a man. He could of been a brick wall with all the muscle he had. I was knocked to the ground. In his hand i noticed a small clear bag, it had a white powdery substance in it. I knew what it was instantly what it was, i looked up and saw the tats all over him. He looked pissed i suddenly got scarred and said "whoa, please... I swear i didn't hear or see nothing. I swear, i was never here and i don't even exists i swear. Please!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me up. "Why the hell should i believe you? You could go runnin' to the Hacks(cops) as soon as i let you go."
"Please, i hate the Fedz, i swear i won't go to them, the chiefs son goes my school, he's a complete dick. I swear they wouldn't even listen to me, they all hate me because of my..." I cut myself off and turned all my emotions off. I couldn't brake down here, not now. My face held no emotion, stone cold expression. Dead eyes. The man holding me looked shocked, but he quickly hid it. "Ha, you think I'm actually gonna believe you cause you made up some shit about some rivalry you two have. Ha, Benny," he called a from the dark ally over. He looked similar to the first but a year or two younger. He had a identical black widow spider tat on his right hand but the one holding me had it slightly larger and on his neck, poking out the collar. "You said you hadn't beat anyone in a while, wanna take this one i gotta go. Oh and make sure he can't speak after. Wouldn't want anything slip out would we?" He said smiling.

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your more than meaningful conversation, but i have more... Important things to..." He slowed at the last three words looking at my face into my eyes. "Have we met before?" He said looking at me, "errm, no, i don't think so." He looked thoughtfully for a second, "hmmm" was all he said before he said " get in." He walked towards the car where a man opened the door, i didn't see the car pull up. It was a sleek black top model range rover. The guy holding my shirt let go and pushed me towards the range rover, i stopped and turned to face him. He again looked surprised i walked over and picked up my book bag, swung it over my shoulder and got in.
——------------——

Share
Comment
Vote