I Love You{Epilogue}

Four Years Later

"Mom! Mom! Help me, it's coming!" My four year old son, Sebastian screamed to me while he ran my way.
I scooped him up in my arms, and kissed his cheeks.

"What's coming baby?" I asked and he pointed towards the left side of the house.
Out of the blue, a large gold colored wolf came charging towards us in the backyard, but stopped when it saw me.

I rolled my eyes.
"You know I hate you chasing him with your wolf."

It snorted and nodded it's head towards the house, indicating to me it was about to shift bsck.

I nodded and took Sebastian to the outside table, sitting him down in a chair and giving him his juice box and plate of gold fish, he loves those things.

A pair of hands wrapped around my waist and large stomach, making me jump in fright.

"Jasper, you need to stop doing that, you're going to give me a heart attack."

"Sorry baby." He said and kissed my cheek before sitting down next to Sebastian and stealing a gold fish from his plate, making my little boy shout in protest.

Yes, I'm with Jasper. Shocker right? Originally Yovanna was my choice, I had loved her so much I couldn't part with her, but when I tried to talk to her she wouldn't listen. Yovanna fought against everything I tried to tell her. When I tried to tell her, she was my choice and the one I wanted to be with, she tried every way to go against it, making me pissed off everytime so I gave up. I assumed she was just scared I might rethink my decision later on in life and leave her.
Shortly, after I found out I was pregnant, due to my little night with Jasper. I told him immediately and he begged me to give him a chance, do us to be a family and I couldn't say no to him again.

A few months into my pregnancy, Yovanna came back saying she had made a mistake but when she saw my tummy, she got mad and left, and I haven't seen her since then.

To this very day. I worry about her. I stopped feeling her emotions last year, meaning she is either dead or someone marked over my mark on her. Deep down, I hoped it was that someone else who marked her. Yovanna was an amazing girl, she doesn't deserve to d-

"Babe. Come back to earth." Jasper said while snapping his fingers in my face.

I looked over at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, zoned out for a minute."

"Yeah, I saw that. You feeling okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"My mind just wandered to Yovanna is all."

Jasper sighed and took my hand in his.
"I bet she's alright, I still have people looking for her. Wherever she is, she has hidden herself pretty good. Stop worrying, maybe she has already found someone else after all this time."

"You're probably right..." I said and looked at Sebastian.

"I love you." Jasper whispered against my ear and peppered a few kisses on my neck.

Smiling, I turned my head and pecked his lips.
"I love you too."

Suddenly Sebastian spoke up.
"No love me?" He said with watery eyes and Jasper took him from his chair, sitting him on his lap, between the both of us.

"You know we love you bud."

"More than anything." I added and Sebastian busted out in a huge giggle fit. He is so spoiled.

Placing his small hand on my large stomach, Sebastian rubbed it gently.

"We love sissy too right?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

I'm 8 months pregnant with a little girl, the perfect addition to my small family.
Never in all my life would I have seen myself here, with my male mate and four year old son, sitting outside in our backyard laughing and being happy about the soon coming new addition to our family.

I stood up from my seat to go get some drinks.....when I felt water run down between my legs.

"Did you piss yourself again Synn?" Jasper asked, wrinkling his nose and all I could do was smile to myself.

I guess she's coming sooner than I thought.

~•~

This is the end of Synn's story!

Ha! Bet you didn't expect her and Jasper to be together.
*does happy dance*

I want to thank my readers, those who voted, the few who commented, thank you so much.

BIG UP TO MY GHOST READERS! Y'all were silent but thanks anyway for reading :)

Check out my other stories, I have a couple that I recently published and a few others already completed,please and thank you :)

Completed: 1st October.