The Brunette Down The Road

I laid down on my bed, throwing a small ball against the wall and catching it.

Yovanna has been calling me, but I keep ignoring. She's suppose to come see me tomorrow. How the hell am I going to explain to her that I found my mate? She'll be crushed, broken. God, why couldn't I just reject him?

I shot up from my bed and went downstairs. My parents were home, in the living room watching a movie with Simon.

"Mom,Dad I'm going for a run okay?"

I saw my dad nod, too engrossed in the movie to look up at me but my mom did, and she sent me a smile.

"Of course sweetie. Just don't be too long alright? And be careful!"

"Yeah mom." I replied quickly then left out the front door.

Running towards the large forest, I looked up and down the street to make sure there wasn't anyone and I started to strip.
This is an all werewolf community, so I'm not scared to shift in front of others, I just don't want people to see my naked.

As soon as I was free from all my clothes and I was near the start of the forest I shifted into my medium sized, dark purple wolf.
It felt good to be in my wolf form again since I haven't shifted much since we moved but my wolf is normally calm and doesn't bother me to shift unless she really has the need too.

I ran and ran and ran..for hours and hours. Well, it felt like hours plus it was now night time so I decided to go home.
I think I'll come take another run tomorrow, this was just too relaxing.

I gathered my clothes from a tree stump I had laid them on and shifted back then got dressed.

My stomach growled, indicating to me that I was hungry so I walked down the road in search of a diner Or something.

I came around this small bistro called 'Lion's Den', it looked cute so I walked towards in then through the front door to check it out.

As soon as I entered, the amazing smell of food hit me and.....God dammit can I not get a break today?

I looked around through the crowded place and looked around to my lovely mate sucking face to an even more lovely brunette.
Please note the sarcasm but she was hot though.

My wolf whined and howled in anger and pain from the sight of our mate kissing someone else. It bothered me too, but I wasn't that much bothered. This gives me perfect reason to reject him and move on with my life and my plans.

The thought of rejecting my mate made me cringe, but if he can be here kissing someone else after he recently found me just proves he is no good and a complete whore. How can I be expected to stay with someone like that?

Calmly, I walked over to their table and stood there with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey there sexy." Someone who was there said to me with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't fuck guys." I said and I saw Jasper freeze.

Slowly, he pulled away from the brunette and looked at me and I swear I saw the color drain from his face.

"So this is what you do in your spare time Jasper? Sucking off whore's faces?"

"Who are you calling a whore?" The girl screamed at me and I looked around the pointed to her.

"The only person in here wearing a skirt small enough to cover absolutely nothing. You. Now, can you please move your irrelevant ass elsewhere?"

I moved my attention back to Jasper who was looking guilty as hell.
"Well Jasper? Nothing to say. That's fine. I'll see you never."

I said calmly then began to walk off when he grabbed me.
Immediately, I turned around and punched him straight in the face, earning gasps from people around the bistro but I didn't care.

"Don't fucking touch me. I reject you, you asshole!"

He groaned and held his eye.
"You can't do that." He said between groans and I rolled my eyes.

"I just did." I said and left the bistro, my hunger well forgotten.

My wolf was mad at me for hurting our mate but she will get over it.
I wasn't mad he was kissing someone else, I just wanted to punch him. Besides our mate pull, I have no feelings for him.
I barely know him so why would I be in love with him so quick? Other wolves are just gullible and give into the pull way to faster than they should, but I don't believe in doing that .

But, I am now Mateless, so that doesn't matter. Well, not completely mateless, I mean if anything, Yovanna is my mate. Jasper can be free to be with whoever he wants and I can make a life with Yovanna and be happy.

This was the best decision.

A/N: Hey guys!

About her wolf color, I'm not sure if it might make sense to you guys seeing she's purple but I didn't want to use the infamous and really overused Black and White colors. It's just too cliché now so I wanted to be different :) plus dark purple is really pretty.

And if you're thinking she's going to be some special wolf with powers or some shit, trust me that won't come up in my story. She's just an ordinary wolf, no rare stuff, no nothing.