Won't Work

"You son of a bitch have you any idea what you've done?!" I yelled in his disgustingly sexy face once I entered his office in the pack house.

Jasper's head tilted up to face me and removed his glasses from his face, gently resting them on the desk.
"What have I done Synn?"

I wanted nothing more at the moment but to swipe my claws across his face and remove that annoying signature smirk of his but I also knew I didn't have it in me to do so. Damn mate bond.

"You ruined my relationship!" I yelled at him and I saw his jaw clench.

"You're not suppose to be in a relationship with anyone else besides me. You are my mate and you are mine. Your little girlfriend with just have to deal with it."

"I FUCKING REJECTED YOU!"

My statement obviously didn't make him happy because in the blink of an eye, I was pinned against the desk.

"You said you rejected me, but you never meant it. Therefore the rejection never worked. Stop fighting this Synn and give in. You're my soul mate, why are you trying to go against fate?" Jasper whispered lowly in my ear as I squirmed under him trying to get free, but I was no match for an Alpha.

"Well fate certainly fucked me over giving me a damn player as a mate, let alone a man. I hate your fucking guts."

"You don't mean that." He replied and I laughed bitterly.

"Hell yeah I do."

"Then come on, reject me." Jasper said me while he stared at my face.
God, how do I even mean it? I thought it was just say the words and bam, you're done, but I have to mean it too?
What the hell does that even mean?

Don't think I'm stupid or anything, I know what it means but I just don't know how to mean it.

"I reject you." I said as seriously as I could but he only chuckled.

"Try again princess."

"I FUCKING REJECT YOU! I REJECT YOU! I REJECT YOU! I-"

In my heated yelling, I was cut off with warm lips pressed against mine shutting me up instantly.
My body felt warm and my anger completely melted away.

Is this what it felt like to kiss your mate? So amazingly breathtaking and....heart stopping?

His grip on my arms loosened and I took the opportunity but my body made involuntary movement as they locked themselves around his neck, feeling our kiss.

It felt so right yet so wrong, to be doing this with him and it actually had me over thinking.

Was it right of me to go against fate? Rejecting my soul mate for my girlfriend?

Jasper was choosen for me, he was the one for me. My other half, the reason for my very existence.

But then again, he was making out with that whore the other day.....

Jasper raised my legs and set them around his waist, lifting me up and moving us onto the couch.
He trailed sweet kisses down my neck, lingering on my shoulder as well as mumbling words I didn't understand.

This was right..
But it was also wrong.

I snapped out of my reverie,just as he was about to take off my jeans and punched him straight in the face.
Jasper groaned and lopsided onto the floor, while I stood up and fixed my clothes, rebuttoning my pants.

"What the hell is-"

"If you think for one minute you are going to fuck me on the couch of your office like everything is perfect then you can suck my ass. I still hate your fucking guts. You are a player and I have a girl."

Running a hand through my short cut jet black hair, I let out a quick sigh and exited his office.
Pack members were staring at me with questioning eyes and I rolled mine in irritation.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" I asked loudly and they all turned around resuming their business.

Angrily, I walked out of the pack mansion and back to mine with my mind clouded with thoughts.

How the hell am I going to reject this fool?