2)new room , new life

Nours pov.

We arrived at the place where I guess now was my home and- WOW , this place is huge! I alreadnknow I'm gonna love it . So we entered and I saw that there was a lot of rooms and huge stairs - it was all so perfect , Shawn or should I say "Dad" lead me to my room and the moment i enter , i was speechless...

it had a white king bed with fluffy pillows and a big huge blanket and it also had a few pillows that were pink then there was a another half room it had a tv and a big chair facing the tv so i can sit and in the middle theres an ice cream sandwich bench/couch then i see 2 doors one had a room that was for clothes only and it was a closet and it was huge , the other door was my bathroom . i felt like i was living in paradise in this room everything was tumblr and white with a little baby pink , it was majestic there was also a balacony i went over and saw that i was on the 1st floor up not the ground floor and i could see the swimming pool - it was HUGE!

"im speechless" i saw smiling

"hope you liked it" dad said

"loved it!" i say and hug him

"your welcome princess , your pretty light"

"i workout and i have abs" i say proud and happy , he laughed and then gave me a serious look i just nodded , after he went down , i unpack my bags and fill my closet with the clothes i had it took about an hour to put everything into place , then i see dad coming in with his wallet .

"heres my credit card , you can go to the mall with my bodyguard Derek and go get things for your room" he kissed my forhead and i smiled ....

i already knew my dad and the place im in is safe , im finally home