Chapter. 1

Hope**

I suppose to make good choices when I'm a senior right. I promised myself no boyfriends not even crushes. No going to parties and all that wild stuff but I failed myself. Now I'm stuck with the choice I made for the rest of my life.

It's not a mistake everything happens for a reason but this mistake I don't like.

___________________________

I didn't want to go to school today but I miss so many days of school I need to go.

Being pregnant sucks like ass especially when you're in school. I'm only one month and if I'm like this now it will be horrible later on.

Nobody knows I'm pregnant not even my mom. My brother knows and I'm hoping and praying he doesn't tell. He was there at the hospital when I found out the news. I keep telling him I will tell momma but always freak out and tell her something else.

As for the baby father no he doesn't know. Me and him wasn't even suppose to hook up that party. We are close friends and I don't know how to tell my friend that I'm pregnant with his baby. We both forgot about that night but it's hard for me to forget.

I slowly got out the bed this morning wiping my eyes. I looked at the clock I got up early than usual this morning.

I went to my bathroom putting my contacts in and brushing my teeth. Since I put my contacts in I could see how horrible my hair was. I brushed it out and it looked 100 times better.

I left out my bathroom and went to my room to pick out my outfit for today. I just put on some basic blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with my white nikes.

My brother came in my room and just looked at me.

"What Rico."I asked putting stuff in my book bag

"You sure you want to go to school today."

"Yes I already miss three days I have to go."I said

I found out I was pregnant Friday. Then Monday through Wednesday I was sick and feeling horrible.

"Hope, you have the rest of this week to tell momma about you being pregnant."He said then started to glare

"It's not easy like you think it is."
"I'm 17 and have a baby that's not easy to tell your momma you know."I sighed

"I know but it will be better to hear it from you than some other person."He said
"Do you even know who the father is."

"What the fuck that suppose to mean yes I know who the father is."I rolled my eyes and zipped my book bag up

"I didn't mean in like that way Hope."

"Look for your info the father is Kaden okay."I said

"Wait huh."

"We got messed up last month at that party and yeah."I explained

"Im going to let you head to school."He said

He kissed my head and walked out. I think he's low key disappointed in me. I'm his little sister and I'm pregnant. He's only 19 were not that much apart but I think I let him down.

If I tell my mom then that will be a big let down. I shook off my thoughts and grabbed my car keys. I saw my momma in the kitchen packing her stuff in her briefcase.

She's a successful lawyer. I sighed cause I started thinking about my pregnancy.

"Good morning mommy."I said hugging her