Something

Ciel looked at Finny who was smiling back at him. However after Ciel didn't look away Finny gave him a confused look. "Whats the matter Master?" Ciel quickly looked the other way a small blush filling his cheeks. Just thinking and spaced out. Thats all. Nothing more. So the garden looks great." Finny looked at Ciel funny. 'Master must have really hurt his head to be acting this way.' "Thank you master! What else would you like me to do?" Ciel thought for a moment and got an idea in his head. "I'm aweful tired so I'm just going to go lie down however, I'd appreciate it if you joined me." "Pardon?" Ciel looked at Finny and mustered the best scared face he possibly could. "I'm a little frightened to sleep by myself tonight so I'd like it if you'd lay in bed with me." Finny smiled a cheerie smile and nodded his head. "Of course I'd be happy to master!" The two walked into their own rooms and changed into their pajamas. As Finny walked down to Ciels to worry flooded through him. 'What if I accidentally make a move on him? Oh dear I've been having an aweful lot of wet dreams of him and I...what if I have one and I say something and or get turned on??? What if I accidentally release in my sleep...' before Finny new it he was in front of Ciels door. 'Oh well I have to do what I can to make aster happy even if it means ruining my life here at the phantomhive manor. Finny kncoked on the door and walked in as soon as he heard a come in. That was the worst mistake Finny felt he had ever made a day in his life. Ciel was laying on the bed semi seductively and as far as he could tell nothing more than a long white t-shirt. Finny could already feel himself growing hard. Ciel smirked at seeing the fluster wash over Finny. 'Perhaps I do have a chance then. "Which side do you wanna sleep on Finny?"