space ship

I woke up the next mode in thought. Where am I going to get the money for a rocket ship and how am i going to get into space wit out Lizzie and Joel noticing. Maybe I have to tell them...... at some point. I might tell Lizzie first. I sneaked out of my bedroom. I saw Lizzie eating breakfast. "wheres Joel?" I asked. "at a meeting in London. he won't be back for a while" Lizzie replied. " grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down. "I have something to tell you" I said. "What up?" Lizzie asked. "you know about all the bad wolf stuff?" I asked. "yeah" Lizzie said. "I know whats going on" i said. "oh my god what is it?" Lizzie asked. "I know this is going to sound crazy....." I started. "it's really hard to explain. ill just start from the beginning. When I was a little girl, I got abducted by aliens. I'm not lying I have a very fond memory. And these Aliens, they injected me with some sort of fluid that makes me mortal. It also gave me the ability to fly, it made me really smart, and it made me physic and my hair can turn to fire" I continued.

"really?" Lizzie said unconvinced "ill show you" I said. I stood up an d started to fly. "oh my god" Lizzie said in disbelief. I lowered to the ground. "What number am i thinking of?" lizzie asked. "3" I replied. "Oh my god! So you really are serious" Lizzie said. "Yes. And about the Bad Wolf thing. I am the Bad wolf. I'm supposed to protect Earth from extinction." I said. I got my laptop and showed Lizzie the deadly stuff in space. "Why didn't you tell me or Joel sooner?" Lizzie asked. "because I thought you would think I'm crazy and you would take me back to the orphanage. " I replied. "wellYou aren't crazy because its real, right?" Lizzie replied. I floated in the air again. "yeas" I replied.

"So about your 'powers' can you do the fire thing?" lizzie asked. "well I kind have two flame powers. One is fire Balls" I said. I made one with my hands and extinguished it quicky. "and my hair and hands can set on fire when I am really mad" I continued. "Did you do those bonds streaks to your hair?" Lizzie asked. "no, thats a part of it as well." I replied. Once Joel came home we explained it to him as well and he completely understood. they actually love me! "So when is that stuff coming?" Joel asked. "2 years" I said. "and how are u supposed to stop it?" Lizzie asked. "I need to get into space with out government or they will test me" I said. "so we need to build a ship?" Joel asked. "got that covered." I replied. I took the necklace that I had on. it was a simple chain with a key on it. "well okay. we will go into space when we have to" I said. "what does that key unlock?" Lizzie asked. "Space ship" i replied. "*gasp* like the tardis?" Lizzie asked. "actually, yes, come ill show you" I said. We went to my bedroom and i turned my space ship uninvisible.

 "was that there the whole time?" Joel asked. "no, I built it and but it in here last night" I replied. "you but a space ship in that amount of time?" Joel and Lizzie asked in unison. "yea.......come on in ill show you" I said. we went inside the space ship. it wasn't as big as the tardis with a swimming pool, a library, etc. but it was bigger on the inside. "does this thing actully work? like can it fly through time  and space?" Lizzie asked. "not time, but space" I replied. "so......when are we going into space? now? tomorrow? next week?" Joel asked. "three months" I said.