Skype

Joel and I went to my Pc. I opened the Skype application. "Ok so what you need to do is type in a username and password " Joel said. "Okay" I said. I typed in a username and password on the screen. Joel did the rest because it was like boring stuff. "Okay now that we got it working I think we should test it" Joel said. "I agree" I said. Joel went to his office and called me on Skype. "Testing" He said. "Re testing" I said. "I'm guessing it works" Joel said. "Yup, thanks!" Said. "No prob" Joel said. He hung up. I texted my friend and see if she wanted to Skype at all today.

She replied with 'sure'. So I waited for her to call me and she did about three minutes later. I accept the call. "Hi Madeline" I said. "Hi Willow" she said. "What's up?' I asked. "Nothing. To really not here" she said annoyed. "Really? It's chilly over here." I said. "LUCKY" we both said at the same time. "So, how's England and such?" Madeline asked me. "Pretty good. My new parents are famous that's really it. I've tried English chocolate. Which is much better" I said. "Really your parents are famous? Who are they" Madeline asked. "Two Youtubers. Ldshadowlady and Smallishbeans" I said. "That's so cool!" Madeline said. Then, buddy walked into my room and meowed. "Do you have a cat?"madeline asked. "Yup" i replied lifting buddy to the screen.

"He is cute!" Madeline exclaimed. "I know right. His name is Buddy" I said. "That is cute name!" She replied back. So we talked for a while until Lizzie called me downstairs. "Gtg" I said. "Okay bye!" Madeline said. "Bye" I said. Then we hung up. I went downstairs. "Can you help me put Buddy in his jumper?" Lizzie asked. "Yea" I replied. I got the jumper and put it over his head. Buddy didn't like that so much. once we got his head through the hole we worked on getting his legs in. It took awhile, but once we did, Buddy was mad. "Awwwwww! He looks so mad!" Lizzie said. "I know right!" I said. "But he needs to wear it" Lizzie said. "To keep him warm and cute" I said. We laughed at that phrase. Then Joel came down. "Buddy looks unhappy but warm. " He said looking at buddy. Lizzie and I giggled. "Yea" Lizzie said.