Secret

"Willow" I said shaking her shoulder. "Willow" I said again. Finally she responded. "What happened?" She asked. "you were in a trance and you wrote this in your notebook and kept staring at it." I replied showing her the notebook. "Bad wolf. Do you know what that could possibly mean?" Joel asked.

Willow POV

so apparently I was in a trance and I wrote bad wolf in my note book. I knew what it meant. "No idea" I lied. "we don't know either" Lizzie said. "I guess we'll just have to keep an eye out for anything" Joel said. "And you tell us if there is anything wrong" Lizzie said to me. "Okay" I said. I couldn't let them know that Bad Wolf meant that there's something bad coming. Really bad. They might freak out or something. I need to stop this before it happens. "Let's get some dinner" Lizzie said. So we all went downstairs and sat on the couch. Joel made an oven pizza for us to watch while we watch a movie.

TIME SKIP

After the movie, it was getting late so we went to bed. I laid in bed until Joel and Lizzie were asleep. Once they were, I tip-toed to my window and telescope. I looked into the telescope at the stars. Then, I went to my computer. I went to my Camera in my satellite orbiting Earth. I zoomed in All the way and I could see it... The orange-yellow light. Somehow, I needed to get that light contained before it hits earth or the light will kill everyone. Everyone except me. When I was a baby, I got abducted by aliens. I didn't want to tell anyone cuz then they might not adopt me. So I can't tell Lizzie or Joel. The aliens injected some fluid into me that gave me some powers. So that means I'm a physic immortal genius who can fly. I'm the Bad Wolf. And I'm here to keep Earth safe.