China

"ONII-CHAAAAN!! You can't do this to me.. you know that I can't stand this guy" you whinned at your older brother, Kiku, also he is the personification as Japan.

He currently handcuffed you along with his so called "brother", Yao (China). He usually didn't mind and ignore you and China arguing over pointless things, but this time,

he got feed up and decided to teach you both lesson. "Nihon! I demand you to realese me in these handcuffs aru" he said as he moved his wrist,the one with handcuffs, causing your 

wrist to feel a sharp pain. "o-ow!! stop doing it will you? old man.." you spat. China's eye twiched as he heard you saying that he's an old man. 

"Aiyah!Are you calling me old ma-" 

"You are old.. you are already 4000 years old remember?" you smirked as you cutted him off.. 

"Why you litte.."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Japan roared. You both two flinched at Japan's outburst. You both know that Japan rarely got mad, but when that happens,

your onii-chan gets really scary. "___, China-san, until the two of get along with each other, I will not realese you." he said as he starts to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going onii-chan?" you ask Japan. "I'll go to hotspring to relax, you two gave me a head ache" he said as he rubs his temples.

"Try to get along, don't chop each other's heads ok" he emotionlessly said as he walk away.

When Japan was out of sight, you and Chaina glare each other and sooner you two began to have glaring contest.

~Minutes later

You and China still having a glaring contest. 

But for sometime you couldn't help but to notice how cute he is, even he's glaring at you.

Dang ___, snap out of it! you thought as you break an eye contact and shake your head.

"Aha!! I win aru!!" he suddenly scream like a kid who won a year supply of candy.

By this time, you can't help but to laugh at his reaction.

He shot you an another glare but shortly after he also laugh with you.

You smile and give him a peck on the cheeks. "I-I think we should.. umm get along?" you said as you cover your face with your free hand, blushing.

Blushing like you, China just nod and smile.

Extended Ending

Japan actually hiding outside and watching you two the whole time, so by the time you and China fell asleep on the couch, he quickly go inside

and snapped some photos of both of you sleeping, with a smile on his face.