England

"This is all your fault"

"No.. Its your fault!"

"Yours!"

"Yours!"

"No.. Its yours!! DIMWIT"

"Woah.. and you call yourself a Gentleman" you rolled your eyes

"Why you---" 

"if you two keep on fighting like little kids, I will never release you" The frenchman cut England as he plays with the keys in his hands.

"And you" the Englishman points at him. "you're gonna pay for this.. I swear I'm gonna make you a frog once I--"

"ohohon.. as if" France chuckles. "I hide all your magic spell boks and wand" he smile  cheekly

"YOU WHAT?!" England fumed and charged towards France, dragging you along. "Ouch! stop it England, you're hurting me" you winced as you also trying to stop charging at France.

England stopped and look towards your direction. "You!" he glares "This is all your fault, if you didn't annoy me that much, this thing would never happen to us"

he points both of your wrist that has been handcuffed. "Woah calm down." you sighed. "ohohohon~ now now you two.. I'm going out for a while to buy some wine, I hope you two will 

behave properly so that I will release you" 

Hours later...

You both tired of waiting for France so you both ploped on the sofa.

"Man,Why France's taking so long" you sighed "Will you stop sighing.." England said hint you that he's being irritated. You on the other hand, notice it and smirked.

You really love to annoy him so you let out another sigh. "I said stop sighing" he grind his teeth. But you still keep on sighing. "YOU"RE BLOODY ANNOYING" he screamed pushing you.

You fell on your side, causing him to tumble and top on you.

Your eyes both widen as you realized how awkward the position both you have. You were about to push him off but you were cutted of when he smash his lips into yours.

Instead you protest you kissed him back. When he break the kiss you saw his face, red as Spain's tomatoes (or redder if possible). 

"Look I-I like you a-a-and I think we should stop fighting like ki-kids" he uttered, shuttering.

You giggle. "Sure. oh btw I like you too" you smile. "Well I guess we have to thank the Frog after all" he smiled back

You nod.