Chapter 6: The visit (Sacred Mimiwarukumo Shrine)

COMMENT AND VOTE♥♥▬♫«♫«♫

-Kagura_chan :P 

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to say hi, to my readers! My dear voters! GYAA ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬whatever! To be updated soon! Need inspiration! ♫♫♥♥♥ΦΦ╝╫ΦΦ║╗

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KREI~-

Finally, the day of the visit has come. My very special moment with my master, Mimiwarukumo, and second master Reika. They are both important to me. I owe s.master Reika my life. Without her, I wouldn't reach my position as a prince. I respect her so much, just like I respect my master Mimiwarukumo. Ofcourse, I am also greatful because I met Red Princess. She showed me that my life is important to her, not to mention Ryun, my rival. 

 My life means more now. Because of Princess, master, s.master, and, *blush* Ryun. GYAA not that I like him or anything I just....OH WTH?!

Anyway, I'm pretty excited, because I get to be blessed by my master, and the 5 sacred arcs. The blessing of the arcs means that you get to like, see them, In a way. Or, you get to talk to them. When we say blessings of the sacred arcs, it means that we accept more power from them, and when the arcs has given all their power to their apprentices, that means that the apprentice will now move on to be a sacred arc. 

Being an arc isn't just about killing werewolves. Mythical creatures such as Vampires, and other bad spirits wandering all over the place.  Being an arc means defeating kingdoms, being number 1. Defeating the monsters of the number 1 super evil kingdom that every kingdom is frightened, the Death Gloom kingdom. They plan to take over the world, find the Magma Ruby, the 1st treasure of the world, most precious jewel that has the power to heal, and, destroy the world, if all the crystals are collected. 

The visit will commence in 3..2..1... Red Princess, Prince Ryun, has come. Time to be an arc. I sighed. And closed my eyes. The time has come. 

Walking my steps through the real world, was me, heart pounding, sweat dripping. "Hm? Krei, don't be nervous." Tsugami said, and tapped my shoulder.

"O-okay.."

"Heh, scaredy cat." Ryun said.

"Then why are your legs shaking?" I replied.

"Ulk...."

"The high priest approached us, and patted our heads. We sat down, and held hands. We said the phrases from the book, and proceeded to the table. The ritual is 90% complete. 

The last part is...

Touching the statue of the Mimiwarukumo. 

After that....

My nervousness will be gone after this....

WOOOOH!

I touched the mimwarukumo statue and....

"May you be blessed by my spirit..." I heard a whisper..Mimiwarukumo?!

I looked around. 

Master.....Thank you, I replied.

We left as arcs...

And we all prayed to the Mimiwarukumo to guide us whenever. As we left, we thanked the high priest who shared his stories to us. 

-------------------RED PRINCESS #1-------------------------

-END-

A/N: Thank you VERY much for reading my story! There is Red Princess #2, Like I said. :) Thanks! Please keep reading Red Princess! LOVE, LIKE! COMMENT and VOTE!

A/N 2: Details on chapter 8, :) Thanks again!