Chapter 1: Tsugami Rhavia, Red princess of Blood Lust

Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSUGAMI-~~

 My blade, my reputation, my goal. Three things most important to me. Not gardening, not tea parties, not ballrooms. The goal of the Red princess of Blood Lust, Tsugami Rhavia. I will do my best to achieve my goal. 

Walking through the path of the gloomy forest, was I, thinking of what could've been my life without my blade, the Voltaire. The Voltaire, given by my master, Reika. My master, entrusted the sacred blade of mimiwarukumo, to me. The mimiwarukumo, the strongest of all sword wielders, had an apprentice, which was my master Reika. Because of her age, she cannot continue the battle master mimiwarukumo started. After that master Reika passed me the Voltaire. 

 I saw the entrance gate of Rhavia, and entered. There was a lady clenching a towel, standing by the gate.

"Um...Princess, here, a towel, for you and your blade." 

I looked away and grabbed the towel. "Yeah." People were looking at me, and giving me whispers, telling gossips. The entrance of Rhavia, is also known as the town center. It is mostly where the people usually meet up, or talk, or gossip. Everything can be done here. 

Walking away from the noisy crowd, I used the towel the lady gave me and wiped my bloody sword. The clean towel a while ago, is now a bloody towel. I stuffed it in my pocket.

Reaching my room, I quickly changed my clothes and went to my bathroom. I got a bucket and washed the towel the lady gave me, and hanged it. I wish people knew what I just did.

Back then, I never thought of having a prince. Having fantasies of having a prince charming, nope. My goal is one, one is enough, and can never be changed.  

~knock knock~

"Sweetheart, I brought you some tea." The Queen of Rhavia, or should I say my mother, entered the room, bringing tea.

"Your highness, thank you for your gift. I appreciate it so much."

"You don't need to be so formal to your mother, Tsugami." I looked away from her pitiful eyes. And gave a deep sigh.

"Fine, whatever.I don't want tea."

"But-"

"Please, I have things to do." My mother gave a deep sigh and walked away from my room. "Just so when you need someone to talk to, just...tell me, OK?"

I nodded. She left the room with the tea she brought. She was always like that, so dramatic. It's not like I'm dying or something, am I?

There is one persone perhaps that treats me like were close.

"*dash* Gami-gami! I missed you so much!" the only person that calls me 'gami gami' is.......

Seira!

"Seira, don't just dash on my room like that."

"We're bestfriend, right??"

"Nope."

"I knew it!" What? She just ignored what I just said about us being not bestfriends. We don't even know each other! We just 'met' at the entrance! Seira was a naughty girl, and she is an empress of this kingdom. She is next to me, the princess. 

"It's been a long time, huh?" Seira said. "huh?Y-yah.:"

She became silent for a few minutes, along with me and..

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! I missed you so much!" She dashed to my bed and gave me a hug.

"What the-?! Get away from me!"

After that, She left my room, waving her hand, and gave me a 'charm'. I told her that I don't need it, but she just left it, and tied it to my sword. A four-leafed-clover?? Clovers are called charms...?I didn't know that. I slept and knew I had to do my best tomorrow. 

I woke up, and changed my clothes, and grabbed my sword, with the clover, and the towel the lady gave me on my pocket. 

My next forest destination is Jerirania, the forest of Afardolla. I have heard of reports of werewolves seen there, and saw corpses all around the forest. My goal is to eliminate the werewolves. 

As I entered, several people from Afardolla talked to me and told me lots of other information. "Red princess, please help us!"

"I will.."

I told myself that I am doing this for the people of Afardolla. And for my master, and for my grandmaster. 

Entering the narrow woods of Jerirania, was me, couldn't see a thing because of the very thick fog. I barely see anything at all. 

I heard a wolf's howl and rushed.

Where do I go?

I saw a wolf that rushed to attack me, but it's too late to get my sword.

......

"awooo!" The wolf was killed...but by who??

 A boy appeared infront of me and slashed the wolf away. He had a sword, like mine too. There are actaully 3 swords of Voltaire. The one that I have, and this boy's. The other one is still not found. The 3 voltaires are known to kill werewolves. The 3 voltaires of master mimiwarukumo, and the chosen 3 apprentices of the mimiwarukumo, are all connected.