Chapter 3: Prince Krei of Seviliwen

To be updated soon!

-Kagura_chan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KREI~

 "Sorry to keep you waiting, prince Krei is here." My butler said.

"Hi." I said. Huh?? Is that...a Voltaire?? Two Voltaires??So..these two are the other apprentices of Mimiwarukumo??

"You're the...3rd voltaire owner?" The red princess said. "Yeah. And you are too," I replied to her. 

"Ahem..."A boy was wagging his butt like a dog. "Hm? I suppose you want us to see your dance??" I said. "Argh! Ofcourse no! I'm also an apprentice! GYAA!" he growled. 

Oh, so that's why he was wagging his butt. 

"Let's proceed to our destination, then."Red princess said. We walked to the entrance of the sacred forest, where all the werewolves sleep. The strongest werewolves nest in here, I believe. "Let's go."

The thick here was 3x thicker than on Jerirania's. I barely see a thing.  Walking forward, we heard a howl of a wolf. 

"Over here," I said. The two followed me, and, the fog was suddenly disappearing. We saw 15 wolves, and dashed straight to them. I slashed the wolves, blood dripping through my blade, blood sprayed through my body. The two slashed the wolves, and blood was all over. Finishing off 15 wolves, we grasped for breathe. 

And we saw more and more wolves attacking us, and we barely can breathe. We slashed them one by one, and me, being slashed, too. "Ahh!" I cried. I recieved a terrible wound from the wolves at my shoulder. Red princess approached me."Are you okay??"

"Y-yeah..It's just a scratch, don't mention it."

"Your bleeding!" She quickly snatched a towel from her pocket and tied it to my wound. "There, take a rest, and we'll take care of the werewolves."

"B-but-"

"It's ok, just rest."

She was very caring...and it felt like my heart skipped a beat. She's kind, she really is. I murmured. As she Red princess was fighting the other werewolves, a werewolf was about to slash her,

"Awooo!" I slashed the werewolf, and my wound hurts. "Argh," Red princess turned around and,"Are you okay??I'm so sorry," 

"Why are you saying sorry??It's not your fault, princess."

"Please, just let me make it up to you, after this,OK?"I nodded. She's so kind, and honest, and so pretty. Her smile takes me away, her worries flutters me.

She smiled at me again, and continued the battle. After the long battle, we went back to the entrance, with Princess, helping me."You don't have to, princess."

"Just call me Tsugami."

"Tch!" Prince Ryun said. "Hm??Ryun??"Tsugami asked.

"It's nothing, Princess."

After that, I gave Tsugami her towel. "Here."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah....Um...Thanks...for caring for me, and...uh.." I blushed. 

"It's nothing...You seem to be a nice person, after all, prince,"

"It's Krei, Just call me Krei."

She giggled. And it felt like my heart skipped a beat again. I turned red, and she caught me staring at her. "Hm??" She said.

I looked away from her innocent face. 

She giggled again. 

"Why are you so cute??" I said, what the heck did I just say?!

"Huh??" Her face turned red. So did I. 

 "W-what was that about??" She asked.."I-I was just kidding.."

"M-hm..."We both had an awkward moment of silence. 

"I can't take it anymore! Get away from my honeeeeeeeeey!" Prince Ryun yelled, while pushing me away from Tsugami.

"Huh?! Hey!!!"

"You can't be my honey's groom!" 

"Um..guys?"Tsugami murmured.

"WHAT?!" We both said.

"EEEEEK!P-peace out....We're cool.."

"I fell inlove with her first!"

"Well, I flirted with her first!"

"Why you-"

"Ahem...?"

"Oh..um, Tsugami! Who do you like most? Ryun or me?!" I shrieked.

"SHUT UP,BOTH OF YOU!" She screamed. "DON'T FIGHT WITH ME IN THE MIDDLE! YOU'RE BOTH SPITTING ON ME!LOOK AT MY FACE! IT'S WET!!!ARRRRRRGGH!!"

. . . . . . .

"We're very very very sorry!" We both apologized and kneeled.

"HMPH!" She walked away, wiping her face. 

"Your fault!"

"What me??!!"

...........

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU BOTH TO SHUT UP?!"

"Sorry!"

Princess Tsugami went home, even though we both offered to walk her. She said she can't stand being with either one of us....

EXTRA:Chapter 3.5

Seira~

Hi! Seira here! Well, I'm an empress, and, I have a very cute bestfriend! Tsugami! Or, I like to call her Gami Gami! (I'm not your bestfriend!-Tsugami) She's very nice, but she's kinda like a tsundere. Well....Yeah! I'm used to Tsugami! She's absolutely a tsundere! 

That's it for Extra Chapter 3.5! 

Seira here!~~~♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I sighed. I wasted my chance with Tsugami! I'm so dumb!

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG" the door banged. 

"Hm?? Where are you, RYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"