Chapter 2: Prince Ryun of Legaodus

Chapter 2--~ 

To be updated soon!

-Kagura_chan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RYUN-~~

Why is a girl...here in the woods?? A wolf was about to attack the girl, but,

"Awoo!" I slashed the wolf. 

"Uh-um..." The girl murmured..I noticed that she's...the Red Princess of Blood Lust! And...she's so cute! I think I love her already!

"Princess!" I blushed. She looks so cute!

"Thanks for saving me...What are you doing here??"

"I-I'm hunting for werewolves too, princess!" Red Princess raised her eyebrow and said, "You can just call me Tsugami....b-because you..saved me.." 

I was shocked. 

"Y-you have a very pretty name,"

"You think so? Then..what is your name??"

"M-me??? Oh, I'm...Ryun! Ryun Legaodus! Just call me Ryun, ok?"

She nodded."I'll get going, I still have a job to finish." She walked away and waved her hand at me.

Is this really happening?

I nodded. She really is cute..And she's kind, after all. Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know her good side. Wait, she just showed me her good side! Does she...like me?! I blushed. Can't be.

 I followed her, to make sure she'll be okay.

"Umm..why are you following me??"

"To make sure you're okay."

"No need, thanks, anyway." After that, she disappeared on the thick fog. I stood there, thinking about her, for minutes.  I then realized that  I was daydreaming about her. The both of us, together, in a forest, fighting together for our lives, it would look like this:

"I love you so much, Ryun! We will fight for our lives no matter what!"

"Yes, my princess! You will be my bride, no matter what!" and we lived happily ever after. 

Oh!!!! How wonderful!!!! Gyaa! I'm daydreaming like a fool! -_-'

I walked my way back to Jerirania, grinning, and walking like a soldier. "Hm?? You seem happy, Ryun. What happened??"

"I saw red princess!"

Everyone took a moment of silence, including me. "And??"

'"We talked!" I said. I was so excited and everything.

"You just talked and..."

"No,no, she talked to me nicely!!" Everyone was shocked."Reeaaallyy?"

I nodded. 

They exchanged glances. "What was she like..when she smiled??"

I grinned. "She looked like an angel."

"Woaaaaahh...someone here is inlove with red princess!"

"What??With T-tsugami?"

Everyone was shocked when I called her Tsugami. "Ohhh...and you two are very close, for you to call Red princess by her first name?"

I blushed...I don't know what to say!!! I just..."GYAAA! I think i DO love her!!!"

"Ohh..we have someone inlove here! want some tips?" I gulped.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGG"

"NYAA!" soemone banged the door so hard everyone including me jumped. 

"What the-?!"

"Chizuru?!!" Oh no, my no.1 admirer, Chizuru Grohakath, empress of Grohakath. "Oh,Ryun, my love!" 

"Eeeeeek! Uh-um...Chi-Chizuru! What are you doing here?!" I said, panicking.

"I just wanted to see my prince...And  I suppose you want to see your calm princess??"

"Calm?! You just broke the front door!!Are you insane?!"

 "Geez,Ryun! This is the 16th time this month! Everytime she visits you..she smacks the door!"

"About that, Chizuru. Don't just whack the door like that!"

"Sorry, I was just so excited."

Everyone sighed, including me. Why am I blessed with an admirer like empress Chizuru??Why,oh, Whyyyy?!

(A/N:Sorry..I rated this story pg-13..it's actually just a mistake.

-Kagura_chan)

"Chizuru, we're kinda having a meeting right now..Can you please..."

"Oh, ofcourse. See ya!"

Everyone waved their hands to Chizuru, including me, and when she got out, everyone sighed. "Dude, never EVER bring that chick to our meeting place! I'm getting tired fixing the door, ya know?"

"Sorry, guys..It's not like I wanted an admirer like empress!Well,would you like to have her?!" I said.

"Nu-uh.."

"Never!"

"I don't wanna get beaten up, do I?"

"good." 

And so we proceeded to our meeting, how Red Princess is gonna help me with my job. "What?Really??!" I was happy, but then, "Let me finish-you, red princess, AND prince Krei, of Seviliwen."

I frowned. "Who is prince Krei??" I asked. Everyone was surprised. And stared at me. "W-what??"

"You don't know prince Krei???"

"No..?"

"Well, he's only the cutest, strongest prince of Seviliwen." Cutest?Strongest?Pfft. I rolled my eyes, and said, "Is he really that popular??"

"HECK YEAH!" all the girls in the meeting yelled. "Okay,okay."

"Okay, everything is prepared, discussed, any questions??" I raised my hand. "Yes, Ryun?" 

"Does that Krei have to come??"

"Yeah.Sorry to interrupt your good chance with Red Princess, but a job is a job, if you have any problems, approach high minister on the office." I nodded. Damn it, that Krei ruined everything for me and my honeybuuuuuuunch!

Tomorrow is our job day, the day when I get to see Tsugami, and that Krei. I saw Tsugami waiting. This is my chance to show off! "H-hey, Tsugami." I blushed. I was so nervous. 

"Hey."

. . . . . . . . .

Man this is getting awkward. I better think of a nice topic.

.

.

.

.

"D-did you clean your sword already??"  I asked. "I haven't." I offered a towel, and,"Here, clean your sword with this." 

"Thanks a lot.." She took my towel and plushed it into her sword..."M-man..Prince Krei's late...I wonder where he is," I murmured. 

"You're right. I wonder where he is, right now."

Great! If I simply jack Krei's personality, he'll get no chance to flirt with my princess! My plan is definitely working! 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, prince Krei is here."